Can talent be developed by hardwork?

ROHAN KACHALIA

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Well talent is within a person, its just that he himself or someone else has to find it out that he possess a unique thing. Once it has been identified, he can definitely work upon to improve it further.

Talent is nothing but your methods opted to do a particular task in a better manner. Working hard is good but checking for the alternative ways to get the solution is much more important, if one needs to have been called talented.

Thts wht i believe.

vbmedhekar

The talent can be develped only the thing is one must have to nurture it. Each individual has his own interest therefore, firstly it has to be identified that in which area we can work more better and efficiently.

chanks

from my poit of view u can make talent by doing hardwork....but in some case u neeed some inner talent to support the hardworkk..if u see sachin tendulkar he had inner talent but with work he has been exceptional

From my point of view, every1 has talent in his/her own........ he/she only shud know his strengths and bring up inner talent in the world........ and shud overcome on his/her weaknesses.............

One more point......... not hard work but smart work is important in today's competitive world to show ur talent........

Thus, talent can be developed by smart work more........!!!

:bigsmile:

tnt85

I thing that every work can be done with will and proper training. If you have better practise you will be better. All famous people ( in science, sport ...) share the same view on this : In success 5 % is talent rest is....you know already.

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Talent is a smart way of doing a work.So by hardwork you can develop that talent and I strongly beliv in Hardwork.

-Deepak.

Akchat

I think talent can be developed by hard work but of course coupled with dedication and not just raw labour.

prasadgoa

Prasad Phal
yes ........ talent can be develooped by regular hard work.There is no short cut to become talented or successful. It is the only hard work which can make you talented

Rahul Somani

i strongly believe that talent can be develop if a person has the attitude to learn and think that there is no limit and age of learning.