Parents should be punished for their childrens' mistakes.

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Parents are responsible for their children's actions.But they can't be punised.Mischievousness is part of the child.Sometime,ppl around will enjoy it and sometime it will cross the boundary and it will irritate the ppl around.Neither the Parents nor the child can be punished for this.Punishment will make the child dull.Child is doing something w/o knowing the results.Ppl around must educate the child not to repeat the samething again.Punishment will not make the child not to understand its mistake cos it is immature to do those analysis and will instead inculcate the fear.But when said properly and with love the child will not repeat the same mistake again.

-Deepak.

ganguly111

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
parents r supposed to b responsible fro their childrens' behavior.....bt due to th changes in social environment,they r not gettng enough time to teach them th moral lessons..so its a collective responsibility of th society including school,neighbour to guide th child..

shanti

i dont think parents shud be punished. children are getting mischiveaos and doing mistke becuze of their friends aand their group they r getting influenced by the youngsters and i dont think only the parents are responsible for this even a child is respnsible for watevr he do's.children shud b rspnsble for ther mistake now a days they r well maatured.

pahuja.chirag

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
parents are responsible for the good and bad behavior of their children, but punishing them is not a right thing, in fact the children themselves should be punished for their wrong act.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
the next question would be * if the society should be punished for a misbehaving child *

because at the end of it all, the society molds parents who mold children.

if a = b = c then a=c :fear:

Maybe the whole country should be punished? or maybe god for creating such human beings?:SugarwareZ-064:

chrispy_chap

In todays individualistic society everyne is responsible for themselves. Theres no way parents should be punished for their childrens acts

naveen2505

parents r most imp part of lifestyle of children
they cant b punished like that.
they should check whether prob shd b solved r nt.

squareleg

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well its not punishing parents per se, but then who is responsible when a 16-17 year old drives down as many people by his flashy car. Shud we let off him being a minor, and parents as they are not responsible for their wards mistake??

If its just an accident its different, but wht abt drink n drive?

So, who has given the keys to these kids, aren't they responsible. What if the same parent is run over by the very kid with his car, who wil u hold responsible.

Think that such untoward incident happens within our home. Some rich lad drives u down forever or u r most beloved one? U will have a different take then.

DRISHYA

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
punishing parents sound absurd.... let children make their own mistakes...n let their parent correct them in their own proper ways...n if d trouble is too high,,certainly d society will interfere to guide. And whoever makes a mistake is to be punished..n not others..be it a small or big punishment

manthan_479

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
no doubt parents are responsible to certain extent for thier childs mistakes but punishing them is realy stupid..............

randomvish

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i dont think parents should be punished for their children's mistake......though they must not have taken proper care but u cant blame them even......its the atmosphere in which the children grow affects their behaviour and thinking....

tushki6

this topic has many complications! Parents are not to be blamed for a child's action though because each person gets to make there own decision whether they are a child or not and it is said that yes parents mold the minds of children but in real children are made into what they are from birth as they are born with there own personality

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Re: Parents should be punished for their childrens' mistakes.

I disagree................Parents are responsible for their children's action but that doesnt mean they should be punished. parents try their best efforts to make their child the best. but if the child doesnt listen or pay attention, you cannot force them....

Re: Parents should be punished for their childrens' mistakes.

This is very absurd topic,but interesting and very genuine question. The answer to this question is No. Parents are the only one, who stands when you are trouble, they keep their gentle hands on your shoulder and take all your problems on their head. They just wanted you to be happy and only wishes for your well being. They keep you warm in chilled environment, eat less so that we get the full meal. If this is their fault then,please go ahead. They are more important than god.