[U] class certified!!!!!

anu shukla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi guys
another debate in a row!!
again inspired by the current screnario...the protests fr fanaa...da vinci code...
these are nt new to our society!!! in past also films like "fire" etc are banned fr public viewing so the question comes:

Should there be limits on artistic freedom????

1 view: hum apni marzi ke malik hai, we know wats gud & wats not...so no social police is required to dictate us wat to see or wat nt !!!today everyone has access to everything!!

2 view:these pics have a huge impact on the youngsters( adolescents)..
things turn really ugly whn it starts happening in real life...ex the famous mms scandals that happened coincidently after screening of "kalyug"
there are better ways of spreading awareness abt teh same!!

dosto, one more thing i am curious to know how come pics like veer savarker, & one on godhra were called social menace but these endless lists of awful movies( do i need to name them??) get released without problem!!is it another deed of dirty politics!!!then y they come as social police during valentines & all & do the gunda gardi in name of :culture safety"????
take care
anu

shreyas_sarvaiya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
we are free.... why limits yaar....as we have freedom to do what we want to do in life... no one has right to keep us inside d cage... its our life and we have 2 make it in our own way