India in The future

hawk31981

I happened to be in a discussion about the current growth of India and as to how long it could be sustained in my view considering the large portion of our population (52% approx) that is under 25 and the way education system is producing more and more highly qualified people ready for the job market this growth will sustain for the next 30 years or so however there were other points of view such as that with the full opening up of the markets that will hapen due to WTO the Chinese industry will flood the Indian Markets and harm Indian industries thus slowing growth also with the rising salaries and the depreciation of the US Dollar in the world market India will lose its advantage in the service and IT industry unless we begin to focus a lot more on Research and Development. Also it was noted that India has jumped the normal cycle which goes from Agri based to manufacturing and then servive and shifted almost directly to service this would give us a major disadvantage in the learning curve. With these points in mind others felt that Our future Growth Prospects look good for the next 5 to 7 years only.

Id like your views on this

RC1327

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well i think india should also play its part to improve manufacturing skills because they also add up alot o gdp