Can a employee child would be proove as good businessmen ?

mad

In today's world there is a quote that a employee child would b a good employee, and a business men child is a good businessmen..is it correct?

ankitgokani

MP Guru
well well i totally dis agree with that i feel an employees child can be a good businessman if he is groomed like dat frm the childhood if he is not it will be difficult for him to do business as he has not been in dat culture

hawkship

it depends on the mindset of the mentor. watching father a child does develop knowledge which others acquire only after physically going thru the process.
but how the child would behave as next generation heir would depend on his/her upbringing and ambience provided. the growth of a boss is defined by his /her knowledge to embrance changes, usher dynamism and contain the exiting actions.
drawback arises from assumption and false security so if the learning curve is segregated from that and a proper imphasis is placed on normal learnings than being paraded as a heir apparent there can be better next X boss from the staple.

no that is incorrect....................

yes friend,

but think about this one father has 2 sons.One is be a IAS and one is be farmer.

so we can not say that employee child would be proove as good businessmen.

yes some times we can say that its enviornment and that men will get .

but not right to say that they will be as bussinessmen.

thanks.
Kaushal
AIMS
New Delhi

amit_studies

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
To some extent i feel, the environment we have brought up in, will encourage us to choose a similar job..

My father works in a bank, my mum works in Excise, they both have a 9-5 job, all the time while i was growing I saw them talking about thier bosses, colleagues, etc. So even I feel that I want a simillar life..

And also, while all the life my parents have been working as employees somewhere, I donno if they would appreciate my idea of starting a new business because there is no security, stability, etc. So i think even my parents opinion on my career choice matters a lot..

Hence, i feel to some extent, that an employee's child could be a good employee..

beone

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i don't believe it, my father is a teacher and i am terrible at teaching. your fathers job has nothing to do with you....