Corruption is the price we pay for Democracy.

ankitgokani

MP Guru
i feel india shud re write its constitution which has rules of min age of 35 or so for a minister etc they shud be revised youngsters shud be allowed to get in and all the persons selected shud go thru certain tests to test there honesty and integrity

kukrejanilesh

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
no,, accepting the above statement..gives its a excuse to accept the corruptionas the part of teh system whichis not true...demoracy donot tolerate corruption ...

amit_studies

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Even I agree, that our constitution should be re-written, because som of the rulles, fines, etc. are really outdated and need modification desperately.. also i agree that the age limit should be reduced, bcoz I feel youngsters should get one chance to prove themselves.. I mean no some one in 20's but some one in 30's who is matured enough, has experienced life should get a chance...

Amit.

nubybabu

Dear friends ,
corruption is not the price of democracy ,its the price of the irresponsibility or poor attitude of we youngsters which makes the corruption pile up in our country..our constitution is one of the best and most foresighted constitution in the world ..youngsters shud take a decision to be law abiding and faithful to self

beone

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i feel india shud re write its constitution which has rules of min age of 35 or so for a minister etc they shud be revised youngsters shud be allowed to get in and all the persons selected shud go thru certain tests to test there honesty and integrity

is there a way to test honesty? if so i would like to learn that test to apply some of my employees :)

manthan_479

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
every country no matter what form of govt it hav...corruption is a pat of it..but its a sad fact that in India corruption is rising to new levels...even in China which do not follow democracy hav corruption so the answer is partly yes n partly no.....

DRISHYA

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
our constitution certainly needs to get updated. Corruption is a flaw existing in evry institue n org wic is at times not in our control

gaurav_41283

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
no corruption is not the price we pay for democracy
it is just a handful of people who are ruining the democratic condition by corruption

bharatr05

You people are just hellbent on criticizing India, but do not appreciate what a great country we are and what a marvelous future we have for ourselves. Of course when we have such a large country as ours, and people are highly educated and want to move ahead in life taking all sorts of short cuts in life, then there is bound to be corruption. As our legal system gets strengthened, corruption will also reduce and there will be better accountability. I see a great future for India and things will take care of itself. We should all think of solving India's problems individually and not bicker about issues. We are all responsible for India's current state. If you really want to help teach some slum kids for a week, or help an NGO in your local area. There are many things to do, less talk and more action is the order of the day.

deepakshienh

Corruption is the price we pay or Democracy:

Corruption exists in many nations across the world, some are affected more than others.

Unfortunatly india is one of the most affected, there are many reasons, but there must not be any excuses to maintain the status quo, all to often there are many excuses i.e. the raj, poverty, communal violence, the climate...!

Many say the nation has been robbed and abused and that is the reason for the corruption.

BUT to state a few examples if the likes of Germany & Japan can go from war torn defeated peoples in 1945 to become the 2nd & 3rd richest nations in the world by 1956, WHY does india find it so hard to get on track, it is the corruption which prevents this rise, its not the Democracy... but the same kin of people who sold out the nation over a period of 1000 years they know who they are, and we all know who they are, but still they maintain power, its not Democracy that leads to Corruption it is lack of Education and Knowledge among the common man... whom continue to be woed by the kin of people who have worn down the nation to nothing and who blame minorities for shortcomings and congratulate themselfs for india's successes which are mainly due to the common people.

Jul

Corruption is talked about openly in most countries these days. I am from Ukraine. And cor. is great! problem over here also