What wud have happened if Einstein was born in India?

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
This mite sound weird for some.But think abt this topic.What would have happened if Einstein was born in India?With all the available infrastructure at that time in India he could have become a scientist?Indians are better in science and maths.So if Einstein was born in India he could have invented more.What do you think?

-Deepak.

dony.geetu

:SugarwareZ-064: If Einstein was born in India........i bet he would have claimed no invention to his name........'Taare Zameen Pare'........produced now in our country is reflecting the rise of senstivity to such children .......Gosh! Teachers were not so sensitive in the olden times......Moreover, funds and infrastructure of yesteryears, in no way could have insipired an invention........then the patent culture was absoluetly unknown in those times.

samir_is_here

Ofcourse, he could have become scientist, even if he was born anywhere in the world.

Can anyone explain what infrastructure did he receive in that time in Germany that India couldnt provide???

Einstein had relocated to various countries like germany, italy, switzerland, USA.. because he facing lot of problems.. but he was the man to never cared about problems... he was not a whiner like you and me... he just had passion for what he did.

Have your heard of scientist like J.C.Bose, SN Bose (who has given thoeries like famous Bose-Einstein thoery),.. Ramanujan.. they were also scientist during the same era as Einstein... BORN and BROUGHT-UP in INDIA

"Available Infrastructure is not enough" - this is just one of the silly excuses that we give for our own inabilities... You can do anything if you have passion for it.

beone

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
no one can now that. before he went to america he tried to come to our country and our country didn't accept him :( if we would accept him maybe there wouldn't be atomic bombs on hiroshima or nagazaki...

pahuja.chirag

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
no matter where he was born or not. he became successful because he had dedication towards his work. he had a vision. india is nothing less than others