CAN INDIA COMPETE CHINA !!!

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Can India beat china ?

Of course it can. We have the resources, we have the intellectual capacity, we have the manpower and if you notice, some of the best of the brains in the world are Indians. The best of the innovations have come from India.

The question certainly isn't debatable. India can beat china.

But will it beat china? We don't know.

If we come out from the vicious loophole of power and politics, caste systems and quotas. If corruption is controlled and we adopt a broader view for the economy of things, we stand a fair chance.

Else, I have not seen a country where people fight because they want their name listed in a backward class. This happens only in India.

RC1327

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I THINK INDIA CAN REALLY COMPETE WITH CHINA AND INFACT OUTPERFORM IT

THE MAIN FUNDAMENTALS OF INDIA ARE VERY SOUND.BANKING AND FINANCIAL STRUCTURE IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEST AND INDIA IS NOT A COUNTRY GOING FOR VOLUME PRODUCTION OF CHEAP AND LESS QUALITATIVE STUFF

ALSO INDIA IS KNOWN FOR BRAINS AND MANAGEMENT EXPERTISE.TODAY THEY ARE AT THE FRONTRUNNERS IN MANY FIELDS OF MANAGEMENT

you have people like indra nooyi who are leading in such a foreign dominated field.they make us so proud.silicon valley has alot of indians

but the two main problems of india are corruption an population both of which can be brought down by general awareness and some legal laws i think its high time india makes a law like china because indias area is not as big as china

also the mba graduates should prefer to work in india so it grows rather than working hard for some other country

well i have some plans of making my contribution to this great Indian succes story by working for alternative fuels.i have discussed them properly in the fike in fuel prices thread

akashkhetpal_86

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
why do we think we can not compete with china, i mean we have as many as man power as china does, we more English speaking people compared to china, its just the corruption thats stopped the progress of india... so we can do well, think positive n live positive , & we can take on the world not just china...

lohcheb

India will only compete with china in numbers but both the countries have totally different paths and ways to grow.

m7_malik

to beat China India needs to make lots of corrections in the system. all first of Indians have to learn respect human beings.

m7_malik

to beat China India has to make lots of correction in its systems. first of all, Indian s Have to learn respectin Humans. corruption in every field has to atleat reduced, if difficult to eleminate. inflation has to be controlled to a larger extend.

bond_lawbreaker

I don't think india needs to beat china
It needs to beat istself We need to beat OUR
System
Corruption
Unemployment
Illiteracy
Untouchablity....................
If we beat this then we can beat every one

angeliscool19

yes for sure indian can compete china,infact indian produce nomore products which have no survival time....................china has low cost of production nd lowest quality,but i dont think so v hav dis...do we?

aditya.pujari

In general China is slightly better than India.
In terms of resources and capital they are definitely better than us,

Now in order to beat them,

1. We have to have a sound corporate governance and take enough measures that cases like satyam dont happen.

2. Our exports must be encouraged in new markets which china is slowly tapping due to US recession

3. Our FDI processes should be made more investment friendly.

4. Finally politics has to have a national interest in each and every action.

These measures will definitely make India a better competitor to China.

snehaa_NEHA

i think india can compete wd china very well, we have a resovoir of resources some tapped and some untapped. the talent we have is the immense what we require is to utilize them to the fullest.