Hw can India become a super power?????????

Abby

-Infrastructural development
-Favorable Economic policies
-Good Government who thinks abt the countries development not not abt political power.......
-Literacy
-Employment
-Lowering
-Poverty

:SugarwareZ-191: :SugarwareZ-191: :SugarwareZ-191: :SugarwareZ-191:

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
how can india become a super power.. hmm ..

a.) Reproduce at a greater rate so that the world is filled with indians.

b.) Give more money to reliance by investing in its shares and IPO's so that it can take over the world.

c.) Consume more, consumers lead the world ;) .. the sellers seldom have a bargaining power in a global economy.

Out of box thinking eh :rofl:

amit_studies

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I think the key is good implemetntation of the plans made.. and most importantly amendments in law..

Take an instance.. Spitting is a big problem in Mumbai.. And when a person is caught doing so, he's charged some petty amount.. I think its 50 or something.. had it been 500 .. a person would be afraid before doing the act.. or even if once a poor person is caught and he pays 500 for rest of his life he's not spit..

Amit

PAPPU VSR

how can india become a super power.. hmm ..

A) THE BASIC NEED OF THE ECONOMY IS GOOD GOVERNANCE.BOTH BY POLITICIANS AND BUEROCRATES,WITH A VIEW TO DEVELOPMENT.

B)MAKING THE VILLAGES SELF SUFFICIENT BY IMPROVING INFRASTRUCTURE
AND IMPLEMENTING CORPORAYE FORMING WITH THE INVOLVEMENT OF GOVERNMENT ,LOCAL FARMERS AND BIG INDUSTRIAL HOUSES.

C)PRODUCING INTERNATIONAL QUALITY PRODUCTS FOR EXPORT BY MAKING BSI STANDERDS COMPULSORY FOR ALL PRODUCTS.

D)PROVIDING FREE MEDICAL AND HEALTH INSURANCE AND EDUCATION UP TO +2 LEVEL TO ALL BY REMOVING SUBSIDIES IN FOOD ,PETROL AND GAS.

beone

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
if you continue what you are doing right now, you will be a superpower eventually.....

priyank772003

Growth should be there in each sector, a specific sector doesnot make a much difference in developing a country and get the super power from the world. if there is a IT boom, it will not let the country to get super power, it will only effect the IT sector. To Get SP each sector should be developed and for that India needs a lot of efforts to improve.

hemantsj

By eliminating corruption. and by initiation infrastructure development across the country. Education and Infrastructure constitute the back bone of any superpower.

xmmaann1

In Global Trends, by UN, it is said that India will be the second one in 2050, it's only a questino of time...

rakshaaa

india can become superpower..if the new generation get involved in politics and remove this corrupted politicians...if poverty is removed from our society.....if every individual votes and selects a non-corrupt politician...if every individual follows his duties towards nation and give fight back this corrupt bureaucrats and politician.........and if every starts thinking about doing sumthing for nation..