Is BCCI lenient on Bhajji?

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I guess this could be a topic running on the minds of many ppl.Slapping a player at any cost is absolutely bad.This is against the code of conduct by BCCI.I don't understand why Bhajji was banned only for this edition of IPL and not given a complete ODI ban.Even the reason for the slapping is absolutely egregious.Sportsmanship is the first and foremost quality a player must have.I think the quality is under question in this incident.I'm of the opinion tht BCCI is lenient wrt Bhajji in this particular incident.

Wat do you tink?

-Deepak.

jayeshhbk

ya i also think the Ban is like saying "we have done something to prevent this from happening in future ".
IPL is doing good can say that from the crowds and viewership and suddenly this incident ...image was at stake.so asked shree to shant a little :) and bhaji to to disppear from the scene.

ssss_hhhh

hi guys,
i dont think that BCCI has done the verdict with bhajji in this case. As everybody knows "it takes two to quarrel". So according to my opinion sreesanth would also be equally responsible for that. So sree should also be given some treatment...and the ban for rest of the IPL and a slap of a huge 3 crore rupees is too harsh.....i think there needs a correction.

ross18

MP Guru
wel wat i feel about the whole scene is that BCCI should Ban Bhajji but for a certain no of games or a year or so, like what PCB did with Shoiab Akhtar Banned him for 5 yrs, from international Cricket,
As Bhajji apologised that he lost his control n and just slapped Sreesanth, what if he does the same thing in International Cricket at that point of time it would be name of country on stake, here its still domestic cricket so its fine, but thn such cases should not be ignored and proper action should be taken against them.

zxcvbnm

hi...wat i feel is dat bhajji should be banned for 6 months for wat he had done to sree....he not only slapped him but had bring a shame on indian cricket

ishanbansal

i agree that BCCI has been lenient with Bhajji.. and this is not the first time Bhajji has brought bad name to the country.. he should be given a befitting punishment so as to set an example for other cricketers too

mudit_bbe

Sorry to say bt i defer from u..although its right tht BCCI shud punish bhajji fr wht he has done bt as u mst be knwin fr every action ther is a reaction...in this case the action is frm sreesanth n reaction frm bhajji...i hv seen sreesanth behavior on field nd it ws nt jus on tht day bhajji mst hv been angry frm him fr past 1-2 months if u rem frm south africa tour nd whn he keeps doing his boistorous stuff nyone can get disturbed(although i agree bhajji did wrong doin it on field)...
bhajji is also an aggresive guy bt sreesanth is no less...so his punishment shud be takn seein all this in evidence...

sarkar9n

Sorry to say bt i defer from u..although its right tht BCCI shud punish bhajji fr wht he has done bt as u mst be knwin fr every action ther is a reaction...in this case the action is frm sreesanth n reaction frm bhajji...i hv seen sreesanth behavior on field nd it ws nt jus on tht day bhajji mst hv been angry frm him fr past 1-2 months if u rem frm south africa tour nd whn he keeps doing his boistorous stuff nyone can get disturbed(although i agree bhajji did wrong doin it on field)...
bhajji is also an aggresive guy bt sreesanth is no less...so his punishment shud be takn seein all this in evidence...
yes i am agree wid u...if we lookin the result, we shouldn't d cause also...then it can be called d proper decision...

chilly punks

i totally agree with mudit... if a person commits a mistake we cant just give him a life time ban frm ODI ... he is fined enuf n he has afterall contributed a lot to indian cricket... n m sure he is intlgnt enuf nt to commit such kind of mistakes again... there can be second chance n a second time for improvement... he is nt a criminal... he wud nt slap him jus like that there migt be a thing goin on... give him a chance man...

ibadat007

Alot people have focussed on the fact that harbhajan should be crucified to say the least however we are forgetting that it always takes a build up for a person to lose his cool thereby Whatever decision the BCCI takes on Harbhajan it should keep in mind that An ANTICS filled player like Sreesanth should be kept in check as well

banning bhajji for slapping is right friends... but we hav to understand under what situation he do this... we know that sree is also an aggressive person... on 2006 world cup football final between france and italy the france captain hit the italian player.... but after world cup he give the reasons about the incident... he then confessed....

akhilsangwan

Not this time only, we used to see this immoral behaviour from both sides. With this thing bhajji has proved that whatever happened in aust was bhajiis fault. Bhajji must get a big penalty for that to keep the dignity of the game.