Are doctors- a form of god or next to god

DRISHYA

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well...lets not put too much of pressure on doctors... think dat as an profession wic benefits humanbeings n all living creatures. they are hman beings are so r bound to mistakes. Though it can be a life taking mistake. Doctors can work only with whatevr knowledge they have and can't perform some kind of miracle. we have to accept that they are just another human beings but have learned the skill to save lives thru operation n make ppl healthier. But there are ppl in every wakes of life who knws very well how to misuse things but bcoz of dat we cant blame d whole community.

salty

The reason doctors hold such a high stature is because they're seen as intermediaries between life and death.

In reality, they're nothing more than medically trained professionals who're just doing their job. No different from Managers really. The good ones get paid better.

amit_studies

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hii,

I think that doctors are next to God because, they are the custodian of a patients' life.. one small mistake of theirs in the operation theatre can cause death of a person which otherwise only God can take..

Amit.

pahuja.chirag

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
doctors cannot be a form of god. its not in the hand of doctor to make a person alive, only god has. but yes they are definitely next to god. they can cure anybody to life