Do you think office romances are dangerous to the organisation????

Do you think office romances are dangerous to the organisation????

• Yes

Votes: 31 50.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 49.2%

• Total voters

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
OFFICE ROMANCE IS SUMTHIN YOU NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM.. ONCE IT CATCHES PEER GROUPS EYE... YOUR PERFORMANCE, GROWTH, CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND PRESENACE IN THE ORGANISATION IS BOUND TO GET HARMED.

IT TKAES NO TIME 2 SPREAD AND BECOMES A HOT TOPIC DURING BREAKS.

IN SUCH SITUATIONS, YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO HANDLE IT AND HENCE STAY AWAY.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

shads

office romances are harmful to your org as well as urself. your work and ur personal life should not interfere with each other. brain and heart cant work together. plz mind it

ringsofsaturn

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
dnt u think that organizations like TCS which gv money to ppl who marry withing the org an incentive fr office romances?

pushpraj23

OFFICE ROMANCE IS SUMTHIN YOU NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM.. ONCE IT CATCHES PEER GROUPS EYE... YOUR PERFORMANCE, GROWTH, CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND PRESENACE IN THE ORGANISATION IS BOUND TO GET HARMED.

IT TKAES NO TIME 2 SPREAD AND BECOMES A HOT TOPIC DURING BREAKS.

IN SUCH SITUATIONS, YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO HANDLE IT AND HENCE STAY AWAY.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

I think office is for work and employee should priority towards work than anything else. Organization is paying employee for their and not for their romance:SugarwareZ-158:

gaurav30ap

"Office romances are fairly common these days because the office is where we spend so much of our time. Handled well an office romance can lead to a relationship. Handled badly it can lead to a lawsuit for harassment"

Have your say on this..................

i think office romance is nt bad, if its good in college etc then wats the prob. in office does the life ends there?

RC1327

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
OFFICE ROMANCE SHOULD NOT BE THERE BECAUSE IT IS A TWO EDGED SWORD.IT CAN LEAD TO ALOT OF DISTRACTION AND EVEN FRAUD BUT THEN IT CAN ALSO LEAD TO BETTER PRODUCTION IF THE COUPLE HAS A BETTER UNDERSANDING

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Romance is a personal affair of someone doesn't matter if its a office or college.But the romance shudn't spoil the reputation of the company and shouldn't reduce the productivity of the ppl.Even some companies are apatetic to the office romances since they are acting as stressbuster for the employees.They reduce the attrition to an extent.But if itz gng to spoil the reputation of the org then they will surely show the employees the exit door.

-Deepak.

halflifept

as long as the romance thing isnt a hinderance to work n the normal routine and if the guy n the gal are ok with the situation, i think it is fine..
as for the gossipping part, people would gossip abt somebody going around even if u r together at school, college, gym or whtever...so thts okay unless ur too sissy about gossip mongers. :p

ankitgokani

MP Guru
many a times wen office romances r caught by d management in order to punish thm thy jus seperate thm as in if thy workin in same dept in same shift either their depts r changed or their shift timing r changed or even both, so do u think tht its d only way through to get out expected work frm d employees???????????
But pursuing a romantic relationship in a professional setting is tricky. At best, u can end up finding ur better half, at worst, u may find urself witout a lover or a job.

Ravikant

when you spend more than one third of your life in office...this is bound to happen? and as long as it's not hurting any1, it should be fine.

beone

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
romance should be in your personal life not in your office. but our company favours this and it always causes problems....