Nuclear powers (Our earth healed)

freekrocks

Hey guys,
I am going to discuss another interesting topic today - Nuclear Powers.
There are officially 9 nuclear powers in the world that are U.S, Russia, U.K, France, China, India, Pakistan, North Korea and Israel. But are these the only countries that have nuclear weapons ? I dont think so, we all know that nuclear weapons have been developed illegally from a long time. Till now, many countries would have developed their own nuclear weapons.
But, they are hiding them. Why ? Why do they want to hide them ?
According to a survey, U.N found 51 countries having illegal nuclear weapons. But could they do anything ? No. Now that's a big question. Why ? Why aren't they concerned about the nuclear weapons ? A Nuclear weapon can cause mass destruction and releases approx. 10,000,000 tons of TNT.
Acc. to a study,one-fourth of the number of nuclear weapons developed till now are enough to destroy our mother earth.
Now i'll leave it to you, what you think about them.

:SugarwareZ-243:

pranky17

Yes it is true.
Many countries are developing nuclear weapons illegally.
Even unqualified (illiterate) people are been trained to develop a bomb capable of mass destruction.
This is stupid but we need to accept the fact that every breath we taking could be our last.
:SugarwareZ-022:

Nick11234

its from the cold war era that countries with nuclear power feels safe while the chances of such a devastating war is v scarce - weapons should be dismantled and uranium should be used for electricity generation