Global Warming

freekrocks

Hello people,
I am again back with an interesting topic to discuss about i.e. Global Warming.

We all know that the glaciers are melting, thats what we are taught in schools, but are we really concerned about it ? People do think in their minds that melting of glaciers is a big problem but are they ready to do something to stop it ?
Global Warming is a main factor, causing melting of glaciers, and we all know where it comes from. Us, The Humans, causes global warming in our daily lives, but we are not ready to accept it. We think that others should stop polluting the environment but are you doing that ? Its not that we cant stop it, but we all think that nothing will happen if i alone do the saving.
That's what we need to change, first we need to change ourselves, then look at the others.

Again a short note on Global Warming!!:clock:

Tanvidesale

Global warming is the increase of Earth's average surface temperature due to effect of greenhouse gases, such as carbon dioxide emissions from burning fossil fuels or from deforestation, which trap heat that would otherwise escape from Earth. Yes "GLOBAL WARMING" is a "WARNING from NATURE ".We selfish homo sapiens are just self centered about our never ending needs and we strive our best to achieve it.Our Mother Nature is giving clear indication that soon she will teach us a big lesson for the harm and loss we have been doing to her since ages.The time MOTHER NATURE will punish then the loss will be in the form of big price.
So awaken and stop GLOBAL WARMING!!!

We are the peoples responsible for the Global warming and still not taking it seriously. Only having Group Discussions, Debate and talking in public will not going to solve it, we need to take some bug steps to save our planet beauty. According to the scientific studies climate are changing and nature can misbehave with us anytime in the coming future.