Fast food?? LoL Yes .. come here!

freekrocks

Hey guys,
I am back with another interesting topic - Fast food, Is it feeding us ? or Killing ?

We all love to eat fast food. And we also know the damage it is doing inside our body, But we are not ready to accept it. The smell of fast food attracts us so fast that we cant think beyond that. We know that fast food is not good for health but we still cant stop eating it.
Many people gets addicted to fast food, forgetting about the harms of it. Processes fast foods are high in fat and less in protiens, something our body would not like to have, but we cant stop us from tasting it. When we replace our real, traditional, protiens providing food like vegetables with fast food, we become sick and obesed.
All i can say is, eat fast food as less as you can, rest is upon you if you follow it or not.

That was again a short note on fast food :p which we all like to eat!!
Thumbs up to this forum and your precious time!!
Thanks all!:SugarwareZ-147:

vinNTH

Well, there are much more unhealthier food than fast food. I think protein is still sufficient, its more of the high calories.

sushmitathalia

fast food is tasty n delicious but doesnt provide any healthy nutrients...but then too we eat it bcz we are addicted...n cant imagine lyf without it....

vomnguyen

Well, there are much more unhealthier food than fast food. I think protein is still sufficient, its more of the high calories.

parit87

Fast food... is a life saver on some occasions.. however, you eat it daily and it starts eating you !!!

lol124

I think so yes, because nowadays a lot of extra additives and preservatives are added to easily available convenience food.:lmfaoo:

rubendeepti

Hey guys,
I am back with another interesting topic - Fast food, Is it feeding us ? or Killing ?

We all love to eat fast food. And we also know the damage it is doing inside our body, But we are not ready to accept it. The smell of fast food attracts us so fast that we cant think beyond that. We know that fast food is not good for health but we still cant stop eating it.
Many people gets addicted to fast food, forgetting about the harms of it. Processes fast foods are high in fat and less in protiens, something our body would not like to have, but we cant stop us from tasting it. When we replace our real, traditional, protiens providing food like vegetables with fast food, we become sick and obesed.
All i can say is, eat fast food as less as you can, rest is upon you if you follow it or not.

That was again a short note on fast food :p which we all like to eat!!
Thumbs up to this forum and your precious time!!
Thanks all!:SugarwareZ-147:

It's a necessary evil, a bit of both is good i.e. fast food and traditional food, but not too much indulging.