A short note on Facebook

freekrocks

Hey guys,
I am back with a new topic to discuss on i.e. Facebook - a great invention or the end of privacy ?
We all have our account on facebook, and we upload our personal information on it without any fear, but is it safe ? Don't you think that its ending our privacy ?
Facebook, made by Mark zuckerburg, had became the face of social networking. But do you think that we should make our account on it ?
According to my personal experience, i've seen 12 years old kids, uploading their pics on facebook and listing their home address, phone number etc. Do you think, that it is safe ? Many people or you can say criminals/terrorists, can take advantage of that. They are waiting for you to do a mistake, and you or your child might be doing it.

Facebook is really a great invention... and approx will remain the best social connection for us!!!

Some short note ... thats it!
Thanks all!:SugarwareZ-083:

pranky17

We should definitely use facebook but with certain limitations like use it just for chatting..
Don't reveal your personal data viz address, phone number etc to outer world..
Bingo

justingeorge15

i think facebook is a great invention and is not the end of privacy
it has privacy control features so in depth that u can control whom wat to show
its a platform for many to connect communicate inflow and outflow of information and kniowledge

70%u0025 just wastage of time. There are few people who are using facebook as a social platform to promote their business.

My short note on Facebook:-- Dear Facebook users, please stop using what's your status as whats your problem today. I want to pee-stated on facebook, my stomach is bad -stated on facebook, had lunch with dog(oh sorry my hubby). This things are frequently seen on Facebook.

I think Facebook is the great revolution in the social media networking sector. Today Facebook can be used for making connection with new friends, finding old friends, connect with family members. Additionally it is helpful from the business point of view. You can grow business and increase your sales through Facebook marketing.

sachinchourey

yes we must use facebook as we all know that facebook is a online social networking sites....it keeps close to us with our friend n family...we can talk to them anytime...we can upload our pics....we can also share videos to have fun.....but we must use it in an extent...if u r student then you should use it in limit...because may be wasting of time....its good for those who always free to chat