23% Working Women Have Affairs in Office...

simran_bhatia

it might be true as most of the people whom i know working is indulged in affairs at work.. and also some of them go for a long term relationships..... and according to some it is the career adjustment...

RC1327

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
IT JUSTY SHOWS HOW MUCH HAVE THE GALS BECOME INDEPENDENT AND THEY DO NOT MIND SELECTING THE GUY OF THEIR OWN CHOICE ALSO MOST OF THEIR ACTIVE DAILY LIFE IS IN THE OFFICE SO ITS BOUND TO HAPPEN SO

beone

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
not only women all people should not have affairs in office...................................

ankitgokani

MP Guru
WEN U TEND TO SPEND SO MUCH TIME WITH UR OFFICE N D COLLEAGUES THEN SOMETIMES A CLICK HAPPENS WITH SOMEONE OR D OTHER .............
ITS NOTHING WRONG IN THAT
IN FACT MANY PEOPLE DO GET THEIR SOLE MATES IN OFFICE ONLY........

nkmomin

ya its true & natural.

today on an average people spend at leat 10-11 hours or sometimes even more than that and out of remaining 13-14 hour people used to sleep on an average of 7 hours so that means you with them even more than your family members, and then it is justified.

amit_studies

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Apart from having affair, generally there is lot of bonding between team mates that the concept of "office spouse" has emerged..

teja12

Banned
this is an issue which has been............spoken only with a gossip prospective...... this is a reality and should be addressed more seriously...........

amit_studies

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
So whats wrong if they are havin affairs, unless they are havin extra-marital affairs, it should nt be problem, every individual has a right to choose a partner thay want to spend thier life with....

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
This is a personal problem of the individuals.I would say it is not the duty of the corporates to interfere in these things as long as its not affecting the productitvity of the ppl.Moreover,ppl workin in an organisation are not kids and they are fully aware of what they are doing.So itz the duty of the ppl to have a moral principles.But one fact which pains me is tht they attribute these affairs to a tensed env in a workplace.I can't accept tht.I seriously don't understand huv having an affair can reduce the tension in the workplace.I thought that proper planning can only reduce the tension but nt sure if I'm wrong.

-Deepak.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Affairs is good, all's well if its healthy (no pun intended) . But if its extra martial affair, then its just gonna rip the husbands heart apart

I don't think any harm in having affairs in office, unless it happens like more romance and less work........... :pound:

In today's competitive scenario, one needs to work in office almost for 12 hrs a day, in this time, one gets atttracted to opposite sex and then it creates affair......... Its all fine.........

I m agree to it dat working women gets attracted to their colleagues but its very natural............ :big_grin:

akhil_mad

a relation is all about Trust n Care........ nd dere is no harm in trusting nd caring d person wid whom u spend more dan half a day......
every1 is hungry for love ...... nd caring sum1 is d best way to show a love for sum1........
Love doesnt means romance all d tym......

vicky rai

YES, i m strongly agreee to this statement becoz i have also this kind of relationship with my personal secretory...so i know its better then others.....

manthan_479

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
no problem in having office affairs...unless it affects ur wrk there.....

n yes if u are married then its realy unethical n shud be addressed.................

yateeshwahaal

You need to check the authenticity of the report; in addition the report is a simple representation of frequency and does not soecify the level of significane; thus a conclusion cannot be drawn; there are very many such reports citing that uneducated people are the most rich/successful though there may seem to be a correlation until statistically verified the statement has no authenticity;

What I have explained above is the statistical inference; making such generalized statements are no longer valid since the present scenario calls for both the male and female species to work and such statements would not go down well; office affairs are common to both the genders; to keep your spouse away from such a situation would require the two to develop mutual bondings and respect for the other giving them equal respect and care so that one does not fall prey to such encounetrs.

yshah84

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
cant say...as there is no women in our office has any kind of affair...no idea bout others office place....