Should Employee live with boss as he does with fire??

dhiren_te

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Do you agree that an employee should live with his/her boss/superior as he does with fire, not too near lest he burns; not too far off, lest he freezes ?

What say guys???

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Well frnd, this can't be generalized.It depends on huv smeone Boss is.Thre are sme superiors who support their employees in the face of adversity and there are sme who try to escape.So one has to know about their manager and try to keep the distance.Well if you are performing your duties on time you don't need to worry about your manager.

-Deepak.

simran_bhatia

i think it depends upon the situation... sometimes the same boss should be kept some far away and some time he/she should be brought near... so there is no standard answer to this question......
anyways one thing is clear that there must be some distance in both....

akila2187

it depends purely upon how your boss is!!!! some r very helpful and very encouraging while others just run away when a problem arises r they r the ones who play the mind games and corporate politics in offices...so there is no standard reply for this but it depends how well you know your boss!!

RC1327

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
THEY CAN LIVE NEAR ONLY WHEN THEY HAVE A CORIAL AND GOD RELATION ELSE IT WILL BECOME HELL FOR THE SUBORDINATE