Hard work or Smart work - Which is important?

manishsinghon

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi guys,

Work is important to do as it takes us to the next level of success. The most important question you should ask at this place is what kind of work will take you to that level: is it hard work or smart work.
- Smart work is really the need of the hour.
- Smart work saves lots of time and allows you to be more organized.
- Through smart work your goals can be reached faster.
- Doing smart work allows you to save time for other things which you might not get by doing hard work like, exercise, spending time with family etc.
- Smart work brings lots of recognition from the society and allows you to grow more in the industry you are in.
Whereas, - Hard work takes lots of time just to make things correct.
- It is totally time consuming and exhausting experience, as after doing lots of work you left out with less energy to do anything else.
- Hard work doesn't allow you to fully use your brain and it pushes you for more physical work.
- In terms of determination and persistence hard work is really important but not lot can be achieved.
- Working hard is not enough as it might not bring the best result of a problem or a situation.

Please share your views

inavroz

Hi Manish i too agree with your views.Smart work is always result oriented and hard work!!! I dont agree

Sapna225

Work is essential to do as it requires us to the next stage of achievements. The most real query you should ask at this position is what type of work will take you to that level: is it Hard work or smart work.

• Hard work is the foundation for the smart work.
• To do smart work one should have information of the topic. This information can be carried out only through hard work.
• I believe that hard work is always effective – perhaps not in a brief run. Benefits come to you when you are not looking for them consistently.

Sapna
Student- Vanguard Business School

Nikhilstepper

Smart work is way better than hard work to get a short term goal but for long term goal you need hard work because paractice and experience is needed to be the best

evosam9

Smart work may get results quickly but there is no subsitute for hard work. You need to be really determined and keep working to achieve your long term goals.

goel.sandy

I think Smark Work is batter then hard work......

And also smart worker grow with much higher speed.

team which work smartly will rise..............

Last edited by a moderator:

mahi89

Smart work of course. In today's world time is a precious commodity and smart work most of the time takes the lesser time.

lvskarthik

In my point of view both are best. Without hard work there is no smart work. If we work hard, then we can do the work in smart way. So the platform of smart work is hard work.