E-Learning: A Substitute for Classroom Learning?

manishsinghon

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi Friends!

Now a days to the great extent, many has a computer system and internet at their homes. This is all we need for E-Learning. ! Yes. It's having lot of importance now. Many people are showing interest to learn the things through online. We have many good sites which provide E-Learning according to the student's needs. The main advantage of this is, its saves our time and one form of quick learning I can say. But apart from pros's, we even have some con's which includes. Getting tired easily because of sitting before system for hours and there will be no immediate clarification of doubts.

So, I conclude that we should have both. E-Learning, class-room learning as well. We should make use of these two types of learning to make ourselves experts! :).

shyusha

Nothing can be a substitute to actual class interactive learning... E learning is just one way learning more like learning from books..

I am agree with you. E learning it the best method of studying or learning anything you are interested in. There are many websites which are providing the great tutorials with nice examples. I learned a lot about SEO from the Youtube where you will find video tutorials which is much better than any other tutorial.