Do Beauty and Brains Go Together?

manishsinghon

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi,

I think everything in this world is beautiful. When considering about human, every person has something beautiful. For e.g- a girl is not good looking but she has a great, bright eyes which can be hardly found. So, if we start to observe people properly we can find everyone beautiful. Now coming to brain, again I would like to say that, everyone has talent, he/she need to find out what they wish to do and how can he/she gives their best at their work, how can they improve that.

So, according to that everyone can be beautiful from outside and inside. And nobody have the right to consider someone ugly and neglect someone considering dull instead of encouraging that person on his/her plus points.

Please Tell..

Beauty with brains is an absolutely perfect match. I totally agree with the people who say that beauty doesn't only refer to external beauty. I feel in today's world most of the people go by external beauty and term good looking people as good people.

I really feel bad when being beautiful is being referred to being fair but I personally feel that beauty is present in every person in some form which we fail to recognize.

cha-cha123

beauty lies in the eyes of beholder. A person beautiful to one may not be to the other.

And as far as brains are concerned, unfortunately some people are dull, intellectually, but they might possess other humane traits.

mahi89

When we say someone/something is beautiful, it's our perception towards the person/thing and as we know perception changes from a person to person. while brains in the above topic refers to intelligence which can be measured quantitatively through tests such as IQ test.
According to a survey people perceive beautiful people to be smarter than others

stanley22

Beauty and brain goes together at very rare cases. Mostly skilled people don't look good whereas the people look good talk a lot and can not do anything practically in a proper manner.