Should there be private universities?

manishsinghon

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi friends,

private institutes are necessary. Having a limited number of government institutes makes it impossible for the youth to get admission in them. What do you expect the rest of the youth to do?

Private institutes contribute in about 90% seats are provided by private institutes. Though I think the admission procedure should be changed. Instead of donations, knowledge should be the main procedure for admission. Government should take measures to monitor the functioning of private institutes so that they do not do what ever they want.

Please share your views…

gesgoth

yes, youth these days need education for better life. but the image of private uni is more commercial. it's hard to apply this term "knowledge should be the main procedure for admission."

matrixmayhem

More Private Universities sounds good but there should be more government checking of these universities and to grade them more thoroughly so students don't just go with the word of mouth when choosing where to study.

yes, youth these days need education for better life. but the image of private uni is more commercial. it's hard to apply this term "knowledge should be the main procedure for admission."

I agreed with you gesgoth, from my point of view private universities earned more because of various ways of admission like reserved seats, VIP quota and other quotas. Private universities may be good if they will not compromise with the quality of education.

sachinchourey

yes of-course b.coz private universities r not operated by government these r the one which is self dependent...private universities can provide us high stander facilities rather than government universities....private universities has potential to provide different kinds of work n studies that we need to learn properly