Given the present state of affairs, India will remain a developing country forever.

manishsinghon

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi friends,

Global entertainment and media firms look for a piece of the Indian media pie as the market booms.

Global media and entertainment firms are racing for a piece of the fast-growing Indian market and the pace will quicken because of new technologies in India and tougher restrictions in China.

Recent deals include Viacom Inc.'s venture with India's TV18 Group, News Corp.'s regional content deal with Balaji Telefilms and Disney's purchase of UTV Software's Hindi-language childrens' channel.

With a pick-up in consolidation globally, India's buoyant economy, resurgent advertising market and the rollout of new technologies in broadcast and distribution augur well, said Adam Thomas, media research manager at Informa Telecoms & Media.

Please share your views…

Tanvidesale

Yes i totally agree with this.The main reason India will remain developing country is because we the people are not willing to contribute towards the development of our nation in small easy ways like cleanliness,education etc.

Koi bhi perfect nahi hota use perfect banana padta hai. Similarly, we Indians have got brains, power and intelligence to be one of the the top developed country. All we have to do is to change the perception of our mentality. We have potential but, we are stashed by corruption. We have to make laws which is stringent and strict. According to me we can become developed country and that is soon going to happen.