India's population problem is not really a problem, but an opportunity

manishsinghon

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hello guys,

I believe that larger population of India will become an asset rather than a liability to economic growth.

To make this happen we have to invest more education and training, and leverage new technologies. In the modern environment, a larger population raises productivity by inducing greater specialization in skills and occupations. And with the world’s developed world struggling to cope with diminishing population, we will for once have the genuine advantage.

Please share your views…

Tanvidesale

India's population if put to proper use is for sure a opportunity.If this large population is doing all wrong crimes and increasing problems then for sure this population is a waste.

It has both advantages and disadvantages. I am sharing here some of the disadvantages like fast population growth resulted in the over exploitation of natural resources. Growth in population also puts pressure on limited infrastructure.
It decreased the quality of life and increase competition where we need to work hard for getting less.

vishnukiran

Vishnu Kiran
Well, anything which isn't moderated or done in excess lead to calamities & population growth is no different.

With a population more than 1B this always is a concern in terms of over exploitation of resources & over competition in everything ( Job, land, water etc ).

We are already witnessing, drastic change in temperature because of Global warming where the prime reason is due to pollution from vehicles.

Though there is an ideal imaginary thought were you can think of population growth in a positive way but with the way things are going on in present situation, my consciousness not even allowing me to think on a positive note.

ayushi_2010

Well, in a way population can be threat but more often it can change to an opportunity as if there is more population as we in India have then there will be plenty of manpower generation but that will be only be favourable if we use our skills in the right direction otherwise it as useless as having a gun to save ourself but not knowing how to use it, so according to me lagre population is also a boon and also a destroyer, if used and right direction it becomes boon otherwise it is the only thing which can be the reson for destroying the country.

Rutuja Surve

The population has always beeen the strength as whenever we have united we have claimed the victory. And as for business conecrns it's India is the biggest market till date💪

Himanshi Agarwal

I agree that India's population is not a problem. If utilised in the right way, the population of a country can turn into a major asset in bringing about a revolutionary change in the economy of the country. The major problem in India is that this population is uneducated, underskilled or unmotivated. The need of aspiring leaders is necessary and crucial for turning the population into an asset.

Rutuja Surve

I agree that India's population is not a problem. If utilised in the right way, the population of a country can turn into a major asset in bringing about a revolutionary change in the economy of the country. The major problem in India is that this population is uneducated, underskilled or unmotivated. The need of aspiring leaders is necessary and crucial for turning the population into an asset.
I absolutely agree but with our PM trying to come up with new schemes (Sukanya Samridhi scheme there is hope

Himanshi Agarwal

Yes I appreciate the PM for his efforts inspite of the situations in the country. He is an outstanding leader nonetheless. Yet, we as the youth need to come forward and lend our hands in sustaining the economy of our nation.

Rutuja Surve

Yes I appreciate the PM for his efforts inspite of the situations in the country. He is an outstanding leader nonetheless. Yet, we as the youth need to come forward and lend our hands in sustaining the economy of our nation.
That we do by making small communities but the problem here is the voice of youth should increase

Rutuja Surve

Exactly! There is lot of negativity in the community and our ideas and opinions are not usually taken into consideration.
so wi guesss our generation has better perpectives which can lead to developmnt. Cause at the end of the day it's all about the way people think and their perpestives.

Himanshi Agarwal

so wi guesss our generation has better perpectives which can lead to developmnt. Cause at the end of the day it's all about the way people think and their perpestives.
Yes I agree that we do have better perspectives but we can be influenced also easily. And the number of opportunities we are provided with are fewer.

Rutuja Surve

Yes I agree that we do have better perspectives but we can be influenced also easily. And the number of opportunities we are provided with are fewer.
Fair enough but we should be smart enough to know what facts are we accepting, it's totally upon us whether to trust any information or not cause no one's forcing us to do so. We should try to be in touch with true resources.

Himanshi Agarwal

Fair enough but we should be smart enough to know what facts are we accepting, it's totally upon us whether to trust any information or not cause no one's forcing us to do so. We should try to be in touch with true resources.
Yes, but with the increasing use of social media and online platforms it has also become easier to manipulate the youth, and also peer pressure and class opinions also influence the thinking of an individual.