Competition and not cooperation is important in life. Is it right?

manishsinghon

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi friends,

as important as competitions, cooperation cannot be neglected too. Even if you have mastered all of the skills and knowledge, it is possible that you might not have the best solution to tackle the problem. Sometimes, it is rational that a smart person can do things wrong.

They may even hold extreme values. However, when an individual work with others, they can discuss the matter together and carry out the best solution. This is a more comprehensive and objective way of doing. When children grow up, they will have to learn to cooperate with their peers.

The chance of doing the work by your self is indistinct. Many job sectors require the basic skill of working with each other. It is said that no men is an island and I totally agree with that statement. Human cannot survive without each other. They are interdependent and have to rely on each other. However, certain skills and knowledge is stilled required despite cooperation.

Please share your views…

From my point of view competition is essential in order to make student more independent and confident. And with cooperation, students can learn to connect and discuss with other people to get solution so that they can solve the difficult issues and situation together.