Law is the creation of the strong to rule the weak.

manishsinghon

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi guys,

We are living in a society bound by laws. It’s human psyche that if we are restricted to do something we like, we don’t like the law. Laws, procedures etc are not created when we want to. They are created considering various aspects.

Whether we are strong or weak, we have to follow the law. While some of us believe that law creates discipline, others believe that some laws are for the strong. People who have the power usually misuse it and not follow the law. This way, the common man suffers.

Please share your views..

India is the place where judicial system is weak and feeble and that is true that law favor elite people and poor people suffers. If i have registered case today then my grandson will get the result and yet, we call that we have the best constitution we have.The latest accident case where women was drunk but still driving car and killed 2 people, everyone knows about that Janhavi's audi crash and she is the perpetrator but, yet it will take ten years to solve the mystery. I understand that no one is above law but today, money rules the world and have the ability to buy law and misuse it.We should change our judicial system, at present i don't know how but, there is a need and change must happen.

LAW IS FULL OF FLAW