Can facebook can be used As a new website tool of the company

winner@1

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I was thinking facebook can be used As website of any company instead of making expensive websites so whats yours count on this .

albert001

Facebook’s not just for keeping tabs on friends and filling out quizzes — it can also be used as a highly effective business tool. It’s great for marketing your products, landing gigs and connecting with your customers.

pal17

yest, Facebook is the customer perception book, what they think about company image, its products. A company can judge and plan its strategy by taking clue from face book.

A positive mouth of publicity can be generated and subsequently a chain of positive perception will flow in the minds of Facebook users.

MP09Digital

Facebook can be a part of marketing for a company .It Provides good visitors to the company but cant be alternate to website. There are numerous add agencies in India ,MP09Digita.com is one of the best that will provide you total Web solution i.e (Website Design + Social Media Marketing).

Admin24

Yes, it is possible to marketing your website, products and services with facebook. Satiesfied customers will like, comment and recommend it to their friends.

milanaujla

yes....facebook can be used as spreading ur business..advrtize ur business..... netwrking for ur business........it is the only fastest way for making business networks.....!!!!it is fast,cheap,and u can get get qiuck feedback.!1
HTML:

mj14185

sponsored Brand pages are doing the same. Facebook can be a supplementary tool, but can never replace the websites concept.
but you know what!!! looking at the popularity of facebook amongst the people, there is lot more to discover. Not only big enterprises, but the small ones with limited market span have lot more to take from facebook...

aryanz.reenter

Never!!! You Can Not Make You Company Mail Based On FacebOOK!! You Can Not Have Your Confidential Company Issues In FacebOOK!!! How Come you End Up With Such A Question Dude!!! Not Even A Kid Would Have This Doubt!!!

shreyadas

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Never!!! You Can Not Make You Company Mail Based On FacebOOK!! You Can Not Have Your Confidential Company Issues In FacebOOK!!! How Come you End Up With Such A Question Dude!!! Not Even A Kid Would Have This Doubt!!!

Oh comeon. Small companies who do not know how to make a website or dont have the budget can easily move to a facebook page.

Not every company has funds to rank well on google and create a website. They can start small with a fanpage and grow into something larger

cnv143

Not really sure about using a Facebook site as it doesnt have a lot of functionality like developed sites have

Small start up companies nowadays do use facebook as a marketing strategy. Even if they do not use it in it's entirety, it does not harm them to venture into this outlet as everyone uses facebook.

om213

Depends on the size and the reputation of the business,
i will recommend FB page as a website for business for small to medium size business,
who dont want to invest at all in web page.

meheer

Some funkier and brave businesses have already done so.

I know an Indian Agency led by Karl Gomes. The presence of the agency was led by a Facebook page. Appreciated pioneering.

WhitBelm0nt

I would disagree. I think an active Facebook page is a great marketing tool, (and almost mandatory in this day) but it can't replace a website. A professional website does a lot to instill confidence in your business.

ishankelvalkar

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Facebook should be used as social connectivity site..Using Facebook as place for social marketing might spoil simplicity of the site..

puneet.jaiswal1

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Yes, it is possible to marketing your website, products and services with Facebook but it will be not much effective in India as India is all about rural marketing (72%of total market) and Facebook is not available on those area.