Is National Bandh the only solution for reducing petrol prices ?

winner@1

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Is National bhand only solution for reducing petrol prices

In My opinion B hand will not reduce prices of petrol , from this production will decrease of our country . Eveyr time national bhand is not a proper solution for reducing petrol prices .

So whats your opinion on and What will be the proper solution for stopping to rise the petrol .

:tea: :big_grin:

bbageek

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I think the proper alternative to bandhs in an attempt to protest government actions is to file a case against the government in the Supreme Court! That way neither the civilians life will be affected, nor the protestants need to destroy pubic properties and fight with the police.

The independent judiciary should handle the case of public interest fairly and give a just decision after hearing the causes of both parties: the government and the protesters! I think this will be the most civilized way to counter the government's seemingly wrong actions.

farhanak.manage

I think the proper alternative to bandhs in an attempt to protest government actions is to file a case against the government in the Supreme Court! That way neither the civilians life will be affected, nor the protestants need to destroy pubic properties and fight with the police.

The independent judiciary should handle the case of public interest fairly and give a just decision after hearing the causes of both parties: the government and the protesters! I think this will be the most civilized way to counter the government's seemingly wrong actions.

Haha, have you seen the number of cases pending in courts? Its a jungle out here and people are following the jungle law.

bbageek

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Haha, have you seen the number of cases pending in courts? Its a jungle out here and people are following the jungle law.

I know that the pending cases are high in number. But can't the courts give priority to the cases of the national importance? I think they should - even if it requires the modification of the constitution (i.e. law)!

farhanak.manage

I know that the pending cases are high in number. But can't the courts give priority to the cases of the national importance? I think they should - even if it requires the modification of the constitution (i.e. law)!

Right, modifying the constitution is a real quick fix :) .. congratulations you've just found a real quick way to solve all problems. Why did no one think of it? :SugarwareZ-158: ( PS : I'm being sarcastic )

Real problems need real solutions !

bbageek

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Right, modifying the constitution is a real quick fix :) .. congratulations you've just found a real quick way to solve all problems. Why did no one think of it? :SugarwareZ-158: ( PS : I'm being sarcastic )

Real problems need real solutions !

Actually the problems of bandh are more psychological than real. People feel insecure. They feel that they have been charged high. They can't think of cutting back their consumption (which sometimes is the real aim of increasing price or tax). Again not everyone supports bandhs. And one more thing bandh is a double-edged weapon. One way it points towards government and another way its pointing back towards people themselves because bandh affects not only administration but equally the civil people.

If the person as smart as you can't think of the solution then I think you should accept mine, even if that's inferior! (I'm not being sarcastic and opposing everything isn't a solution. It's rather that double-edged weapon!)

bbageek

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Moreover, bandh is a culture which exists more or less in every democratic country. It is only more sophisticated in some countries than others!

Moreover, if fixing constitution is a big hassle then I think I should design the Parliament building. It's conference hall should be fitted with beds instead of tables and chairs. The members of parliament we elect every five years will go there and sleep from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (Mostly they are shameless to sleep in a common room, so it shouldn't be a big problem) They will enjoy night-life during their sleeping hours! Every member should get a servant to make them eat and go to the bathroom in case they feel difficult! That should solve all the problems!

farhanak.manage

Actually the problems of bandh are more psychological than real. People feel insecure. They feel that they have been charged high. They can't think of cutting back their consumption (which sometimes is the real aim of increasing price or tax). Again not everyone supports bandhs. And one more thing bandh is a double-edged weapon. One way it points towards government and another way its pointing back towards people themselves because bandh affects not only administration but equally the civil people.

If the person as smart as you can't think of the solution then I think you should accept mine, even if that's inferior! (I'm not being sarcastic and opposing everything isn't a solution. It's rather that double-edged weapon!)

People will do what worked in the past. During british rule not so long ago, this formula worked. The government today is behaving in similar fashion and so protests and bandhs work. Do you have a quick fix to it? Did you do anything to protest? You just keep waiting for politicians to act and sit like a mute or condone people who are actually out there fighting for their rights. Shame on you.

Moreover, bandh is a culture which exists more or less in every democratic country. It is only more sophisticated in some countries than others!

Moreover, if fixing constitution is a big hassle then I think I should design the Parliament building. It's conference hall should be fitted with beds instead of tables and chairs. The members of parliament we elect every five years will go there and sleep from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (Mostly they are shameless to sleep in a common room, so it shouldn't be a big problem) They will enjoy night-life during their sleeping hours! Every member should get a servant to make them eat and go to the bathroom in case they feel difficult! That should solve all the problems!

I dont know if I should trash your reply or smile at your immaturity.

bbageek

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
People will do what worked in the past. During british rule not so long ago, this formula worked. The government today is behaving in similar fashion and so protests and bandhs work. Do you have a quick fix to it? Did you do anything to protest? You just keep waiting for politicians to act and sit like a mute or condone people who are actually out there fighting for their rights. Shame on you.
I suggest you to use the old desktop running Windows 95. That should work for you forever. Why should you even bother to own a smartphone?

And you know what I don't protest because, I know that raising price is a way to discourage people to consume that product. Government raises prices of goods like liquors and cigarettes through high taxation. That's not to make people poor. That's because it want the people to consume such product less. If people can't see the cause of the government, which is right, I don't think I need to support them in any way. I will rather use public vehicles. I would rather consume less. I won't die if I don't travel by car daily but I doubt if I will survive if the environment gets over-exploited.

I dont know if I should trash your reply or smile at your immaturity.
May I suggest you do both?

And if student feel difficult to study, parents feel difficult to discharge their responsibilities towards their children, pilots feel lazy to fly planes, then the world will soon be a better place, a paradise! And you know what, you're soon going to live in that paradise! Or your comment makes me feels so.

matrixmayhem

India has a very high CNG reserve .Most of which is not tapped into because of less advances in technology. Reducing tax on factory built cng vehicle ,more investment in cng infrastructure and promoting cng would decrease Crude Oil Imports.

anu48

Bandh cannot help.... Proper planning must be done by government.. and they should provide atleast provide low rate to individuals for limited need for eg: 10 ltr a month low rate... and if they consume more then present rate would be applicable.. so govt motive to reduce petrol consumption would be met.

Tanvidesale

Yes may be that's the last resort(option).As there is no break point for the speed at which inflation is taking place .The increase in price has made the survival of common man almost impossible.The cost of basic need or commodities is rising at such alarming rate that before buying something one has to think about the actual worth of the product .Rise in petrol price is also one such concern.If the price of petrol doesn't get reduced soon a day will come there will be natiional bandh declared.

These type of bandh are not the solution of any problem but opposite to that it creates the major problems for the people. It also causes loss of lots of money. So we should not support these activities. All this is done by the political parties for their own sake and benefits.