ManagementParadise.com : Worlds Leading Management Portal. MBA | Classroom, Boardroom and Beyond


Go Back   ManagementParadise.com Forums - Your MBA Online Degree Program and Management Students Forum for MBA,BMS, MMS, BMM, BBA, students & aspirants. > Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) > HOT Debates - The Big Fight

Is National Bandh the only solution for reducing petrol prices ?

Is National Bandh the only solution for reducing petrol prices ?

Discuss Is National Bandh the only solution for reducing petrol prices ? within the HOT Debates - The Big Fight forums, part of the Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) category; Is National bhand only solution for reducing petrol prices In My opinion B hand will not reduce prices of petrol ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Is National Bandh the only solution for reducing petrol prices ?
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Gaurav Mishra
winner@1 is on a distinguished road
 
winner@1
Chief Executive Officer at The TeenMag
Management Paradise Newbie
 
Institute: Amity University
Awards Showcase
Status: Offline
Posts: 308
Join Date: Dec 2011
Is National Bandh the only solution for reducing petrol prices ? - May 31st, 2012

Is National bhand only solution for reducing petrol prices

In My opinion B hand will not reduce prices of petrol , from this production will decrease of our country . Eveyr time national bhand is not a proper solution for reducing petrol prices .


So whats your opinion on and What will be the proper solution for stopping to rise the petrol .

Friends: (0)
Reply With Quote
Related to Is National Bandh the only solution for reducing petrol prices ?
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
!!!!!!!!!!News!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vijith Pujari Stock Markets Tips & Gyan !! 17 October 19th, 2007 11:28 AM
Website Address of Indian Universities vengabeats Indian B schools, College Zone and Campus Talks 3 August 3rd, 2006 06:57 PM
Petrol Price_You all can control it now, Pls help vengabeats Articles !! 0 May 14th, 2006 02:22 PM
 

Re: Is National Bandh the only solution for reducing petrol prices ?
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Prem Gaire
bbageek is on a distinguished road
 
bbageek
Student of BBA at Boston International College
Kathmandu, Bagmati
Management Paradise Newbie
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 130
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Kathmandu, Bagmati
Re: Is National Bandh the only solution for reducing petrol prices ? - June 1st, 2012

I think the proper alternative to bandhs in an attempt to protest government actions is to file a case against the government in the Supreme Court! That way neither the civilians life will be affected, nor the protestants need to destroy pubic properties and fight with the police.

The independent judiciary should handle the case of public interest fairly and give a just decision after hearing the causes of both parties: the government and the protesters! I think this will be the most civilized way to counter the government's seemingly wrong actions.
Friends: (0)
Reply With Quote
Re: Is National Bandh the only solution for reducing petrol prices ?
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Farhana Khan
farhanak.manage is an unknown quantity at this point
 
farhanak.manage
Student of Bachelor in Arts at ANJUMAN -I-ISLAM AKBAR PEERBJHOY COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
Mumbai, Maharashtra
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 77
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Re: Is National Bandh the only solution for reducing petrol prices ? - June 1st, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbageek View Post
I think the proper alternative to bandhs in an attempt to protest government actions is to file a case against the government in the Supreme Court! That way neither the civilians life will be affected, nor the protestants need to destroy pubic properties and fight with the police.

The independent judiciary should handle the case of public interest fairly and give a just decision after hearing the causes of both parties: the government and the protesters! I think this will be the most civilized way to counter the government's seemingly wrong actions.

Haha, have you seen the number of cases pending in courts? Its a jungle out here and people are following the jungle law.
Friends: (0)
Reply With Quote
Re: Is National Bandh the only solution for reducing petrol prices ?
Old
 (4 (permalink))
Gaurav Mishra
winner@1 is on a distinguished road
 
winner@1
Chief Executive Officer at The TeenMag
Management Paradise Newbie
 
Institute: Amity University
Awards Showcase
Status: Offline
Posts: 308
Join Date: Dec 2011
Re: Is National Bandh the only solution for reducing petrol prices ? - June 1st, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by farhanak.manage View Post
Haha, have you seen the number of cases pending in courts? Its a jungle out here and people are following the jungle law.
what do you think will be the alternative solution to bhand on petrol
Friends: (0)
Reply With Quote
Re: Is National Bandh the only solution for reducing petrol prices ?
Old
 (5 (permalink))
Prem Gaire
bbageek is on a distinguished road
 
bbageek
Student of BBA at Boston International College
Kathmandu, Bagmati
Management Paradise Newbie
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 130
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Kathmandu, Bagmati
Re: Is National Bandh the only solution for reducing petrol prices ? - June 2nd, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by farhanak.manage View Post
Haha, have you seen the number of cases pending in courts? Its a jungle out here and people are following the jungle law.
I know that the pending cases are high in number. But can't the courts give priority to the cases of the national importance? I think they should - even if it requires the modification of the constitution (i.e. law)!
Friends: (0)
Reply With Quote
Re: Is National Bandh the only solution for reducing petrol prices ?
Old
 (6 (permalink))
Farhana Khan
farhanak.manage is an unknown quantity at this point
 
farhanak.manage
Student of Bachelor in Arts at ANJUMAN -I-ISLAM AKBAR PEERBJHOY COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
Mumbai, Maharashtra
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 77
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Re: Is National Bandh the only solution for reducing petrol prices ? - June 2nd, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbageek View Post
I know that the pending cases are high in number. But can't the courts give priority to the cases of the national importance? I think they should - even if it requires the modification of the constitution (i.e. law)!
Right, modifying the constitution is a real quick fix .. congratulations you've just found a real quick way to solve all problems. Why did no one think of it? ( PS : I'm being sarcastic )

Real problems need real solutions !
Friends: (0)
Reply With Quote
Re: Is National Bandh the only solution for reducing petrol prices ?
Old
 (7 (permalink))
Prem Gaire
bbageek is on a distinguished road
 
bbageek
Student of BBA at Boston International College
Kathmandu, Bagmati
Management Paradise Newbie
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 130
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Kathmandu, Bagmati
Re: Is National Bandh the only solution for reducing petrol prices ? - June 5th, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by farhanak.manage View Post
Right, modifying the constitution is a real quick fix .. congratulations you've just found a real quick way to solve all problems. Why did no one think of it? ( PS : I'm being sarcastic )

Real problems need real solutions !
Actually the problems of bandh are more psychological than real. People feel insecure. They feel that they have been charged high. They can't think of cutting back their consumption (which sometimes is the real aim of increasing price or tax). Again not everyone supports bandhs. And one more thing bandh is a double-edged weapon. One way it points towards government and another way its pointing back towards people themselves because bandh affects not only administration but equally the civil people.

If the person as smart as you can't think of the solution then I think you should accept mine, even if that's inferior! (I'm not being sarcastic and opposing everything isn't a solution. It's rather that double-edged weapon!)
Friends: (0)
Reply With Quote
Re: Is National Bandh the only solution for reducing petrol prices ?
Old
 (8 (permalink))
Prem Gaire
bbageek is on a distinguished road
 
bbageek
Student of BBA at Boston International College
Kathmandu, Bagmati
Management Paradise Newbie
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 130
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Kathmandu, Bagmati
Re: Is National Bandh the only solution for reducing petrol prices ? - June 5th, 2012

Moreover, bandh is a culture which exists more or less in every democratic country. It is only more sophisticated in some countries than others!

Moreover, if fixing constitution is a big hassle then I think I should design the Parliament building. It's conference hall should be fitted with beds instead of tables and chairs. The members of parliament we elect every five years will go there and sleep from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (Mostly they are shameless to sleep in a common room, so it shouldn't be a big problem) They will enjoy night-life during their sleeping hours! Every member should get a servant to make them eat and go to the bathroom in case they feel difficult! That should solve all the problems!
Friends: (0)
Reply With Quote
Re: Is National Bandh the only solution for reducing petrol prices ?
Old
 (9 (permalink))
Farhana Khan
farhanak.manage is an unknown quantity at this point
 
farhanak.manage
Student of Bachelor in Arts at ANJUMAN -I-ISLAM AKBAR PEERBJHOY COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
Mumbai, Maharashtra
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 77
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Re: Is National Bandh the only solution for reducing petrol prices ? - June 8th, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbageek View Post
Actually the problems of bandh are more psychological than real. People feel insecure. They feel that they have been charged high. They can't think of cutting back their consumption (which sometimes is the real aim of increasing price or tax). Again not everyone supports bandhs. And one more thing bandh is a double-edged weapon. One way it points towards government and another way its pointing back towards people themselves because bandh affects not only administration but equally the civil people.

If the person as smart as you can't think of the solution then I think you should accept mine, even if that's inferior! (I'm not being sarcastic and opposing everything isn't a solution. It's rather that double-edged weapon!)
People will do what worked in the past. During british rule not so long ago, this formula worked. The government today is behaving in similar fashion and so protests and bandhs work. Do you have a quick fix to it? Did you do anything to protest? You just keep waiting for politicians to act and sit like a mute or condone people who are actually out there fighting for their rights. Shame on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbageek View Post
Moreover, bandh is a culture which exists more or less in every democratic country. It is only more sophisticated in some countries than others!

Moreover, if fixing constitution is a big hassle then I think I should design the Parliament building. It's conference hall should be fitted with beds instead of tables and chairs. The members of parliament we elect every five years will go there and sleep from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (Mostly they are shameless to sleep in a common room, so it shouldn't be a big problem) They will enjoy night-life during their sleeping hours! Every member should get a servant to make them eat and go to the bathroom in case they feel difficult! That should solve all the problems!
I dont know if I should trash your reply or smile at your immaturity.
Friends: (0)
Reply With Quote
Re: Is National Bandh the only solution for reducing petrol prices ?
Old
Prem Gaire
bbageek is on a distinguished road
 
bbageek
Student of BBA at Boston International College
Kathmandu, Bagmati
Management Paradise Newbie
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 130
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Kathmandu, Bagmati
Re: Is National Bandh the only solution for reducing petrol prices ? - June 8th, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by farhanak.manage View Post
People will do what worked in the past. During british rule not so long ago, this formula worked. The government today is behaving in similar fashion and so protests and bandhs work. Do you have a quick fix to it? Did you do anything to protest? You just keep waiting for politicians to act and sit like a mute or condone people who are actually out there fighting for their rights. Shame on you.
I suggest you to use the old desktop running Windows 95. That should work for you forever. Why should you even bother to own a smartphone?

And you know what I don't protest because, I know that raising price is a way to discourage people to consume that product. Government raises prices of goods like liquors and cigarettes through high taxation. That's not to make people poor. That's because it want the people to consume such product less. If people can't see the cause of the government, which is right, I don't think I need to support them in any way. I will rather use public vehicles. I would rather consume less. I won't die if I don't travel by car daily but I doubt if I will survive if the environment gets over-exploited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farhanak.manage View Post
I dont know if I should trash your reply or smile at your immaturity.
May I suggest you do both?

And if student feel difficult to study, parents feel difficult to discharge their responsibilities towards their children, pilots feel lazy to fly planes, then the world will soon be a better place, a paradise! And you know what, you're soon going to live in that paradise! Or your comment makes me feels so.
Friends: (0)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
bandh, bhand, national, petrol, prices, reducing, solution

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Login
Forgot Password?  New User?
  
» Ads




» Recent Threads
Dubai Calls Queen Mary 2
Last post by Krunal Dhabhi
2 Hours Ago 05:52 PM
0 Replies
Canvas Doodle 3 Teaser...
Last post by Krunal Dhabhi
2 Hours Ago 05:40 PM
0 Replies
Delhi Win!
Last post by Krunal Dhabhi
2 Hours Ago 05:36 PM
0 Replies
Attack on Pakistani news...
Last post by Krunal Dhabhi
2 Hours Ago 05:30 PM
0 Replies
Why Chelsea Pay Penalty?
Last post by Krunal Dhabhi
2 Hours Ago 05:25 PM
0 Replies
NIFTY FUTURE TREND :...
Last post by Riya Bajaj
4 Hours Ago 03:57 PM
1 Replies
Integrated Common...
Last post by Murgha Joshi
8 Hours Ago 11:58 AM
0 Replies
LBSIM Admission for PGDM...
Last post by Murgha Joshi
8 Hours Ago 11:42 AM
0 Replies
Solution manul on... ( 1 2)
Last post by Bhautik Kawa
8 Hours Ago 11:20 AM
10 Replies
Solution manual on Labor...
Last post by Bhautik Kawa
9 Hours Ago 11:03 AM
3 Replies
self apprisal questions
Last post by AMEYA KARANDIKAR
1 Day Ago 04:53 PM
0 Replies
Solution manual on...
Last post by Allie Situ
1 Day Ago 04:38 AM
7 Replies
Solution Manual Required...
Last post by Hisham Ali
1 Day Ago 03:17 AM
1 Replies
IPL7 Live Score: DD vs...
Last post by Yashwant Naik
1 Day Ago 12:47 AM
0 Replies
Watch Pepsi IPL7 Match...
Last post by Yashwant Naik
1 Day Ago 12:02 AM
0 Replies
» Projects Helpline
Project on CRM (...
Last post by Vish Kumar
5 Days Ago 06:12 PM
100 Marks Project on...
by msdhoni
Last post by Bhautik Kawa
1 Week Ago 11:55 AM
ManagementParadise.com is not responsible for the views and opinion of the posters. The posters and only posters shall be liable for any copyright infringement.


Management Paradise
About Us
Press
Jobs
Contact Us
Kartik Raichura
Legal
Terms & Conditions
Privacy Policy
Disclaimer
Copyrights
Help
Zeitgeist
Support
FAQs
Tour
Feedback
Partners
Follow
Copyright © 2004 - 2013 Management Paradise. Site Developed by Available.co.in