"Guyz what you think Can India Ever be Free of Corruption?? "

lakhanivikram

"Guyz what you think Can India Ever be Free of Corruption??"

Don’t get me wrong. India is moving towards better governance and will seek direction from more promising leaders.Numerous initiatives have been taken to free the country from the chains of corruption. But are social activists like Anna Hazare really working in the interest of the people? Is it really a movement to free India or a technique to gain power? I ponder on these thoughts and hardly ever find a satisfactory answer.

Guys so share your opinions to dis question "Can India be ever free from Corruption? "

winner@1

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
"Guyz what you think Can India Ever be Free of Corruption??"

Don’t get me wrong. India is moving towards better governance and will seek direction from more promising leaders.Numerous initiatives have been taken to free the country from the chains of corruption. But are social activists like Anna Harare really working in the interest of the people? Is it really a movement to free India or a technique to gain power? I ponder on these thoughts and hardly ever find a satisfactory answer.

Guys so share your opinions to dis question "Can India be ever free from Corruption? "
i was in my class in organizational behaviour lecture and a question was asked by one my friend he tld that mam corruptions is not gud for the country but he got the reply by the mam that without corruptins you cannot do anything she tld an example that if you break the signal and you in hurry you will pay bribe to the police so here is your answer

:tea: :SugarwareZ-254:

lakhanivikram

Dat wount b counted as a bribe yaar it is wat called penalty and i rily think dat money goes in govt account ....!!!! and u shuld hav given a positive reason also to mam na ...!!!

winner@1

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Dat wount b counted as a bribe yaar it is wat called penalty and i rily think dat money goes in govt account ....!!!! and u shuld hav given a positive reason also to mam na ...!!!

but what do you think about corruption and did you see any corruptions or you have did any corrupted thing .

:tea: :big_grin::bigsmile:

India will turn out to be corruption free at one situation which is the individuals really feel the necessity of a corruption free nation. Growth will take place whenever we experience the necessity to be developed. And most significantly our next-gen believes how important it is actually for a issue like corruption to be entirely wiped out from this nation. We've got an mind-set that corruption, child labor, women protection and so on are all distinct from each other but basically they are generally connected to each other.

i was in my class in organizational behaviour lecture and a question was asked by one my friend he tld that mam corruptions is not gud for the country but he got the reply by the mam that without corruptins you cannot do anything she tld an example that if you break the signal and you in hurry you will pay bribe to the police so here is your answer

:tea: :SugarwareZ-254:[/QUOTE
That's the reason we are not able to find the solution because we are also infected by this problem.