How many finds railway budget as a Boon or Bane??

lakhanivikram

"How many finds railway budget as a Boon or Bane??"

The railway budget 2012-13 has proposed 35 new rail services between Churchgate and Virar. This news has brought relief to thousands of commuters travelling on that route on a daily basis.On the western line, it has always been a challenge for Dahisar, Mira Road and Bhayander residents to a board train daily.The budget has also a fare hike by Rs1. Commuters are not hesitating to pay more but are expecting better services in return. The new fare hike is expected to increase tickets amount on suburban lines by Rs4-5.

"What you guyz think had railway done a good thing? " rply frnds

winner@1

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
"How many finds railway budget as a Boon or Bane??"

The railway budget 2012-13 has proposed 35 new rail services between Churchgate and Virar. This news has brought relief to thousands of commuters travelling on that route on a daily basis.On the western line, it has always been a challenge for Dahisar, Mira Road and Bhayander residents to a board train daily.The budget has also a fare hike by Rs1. Commuters are not hesitating to pay more but are expecting better services in return. The new fare hike is expected to increase tickets amount on suburban lines by Rs4-5.

"What you guyz think had railway done a good thing? " rply frnds

Its true its k if the prices hike but as we commuters need to get good services we not hoping to make our railways like abroad a better service is need to be done implementation of the budget needs to be done from my knowlege this railway budget is average in my opnion .

:tea: :big_grin:

lakhanivikram

hah itz not amit trivedi bro our railway minister is dinesh trivedi ...!! :)
And ya i found it nyc bcoz he had done lotz of changes in dat :)