Advani for PM ?

shreyadas

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I was watching tv today and saw this loksabha channel. It was telecasting live from loksabha where Mr. Advani had asked for a discussion on black money.

The guy was soo shrewd, sharp and spoke very well in english as well as hindi. He had a good aura and a stronger personality than our current pm (on whom the camera went back and forth) during the discussion.

Our current PM hardly gives strong bhashans which are lifeline of politics. The high comand is still practicing hindi and getting over the italian english accent.

I do not know much about politics but given the comparison, I think Advani is the right choice for PM atleast for his oratory (bhashan) and shrewd management skills.

What do you think ? :fear:

winner@1

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hello yu re point of view is right towards advani but remember one thing even rahul gandhi speaks better he is also eligible for but also poltician are corrupt in india every politicians thinks about to pm and he acts nicely towards the citizen before and after his all the promises deapear remember lord acton once told that all power corrupts and also he told that absolute power corrupts absolutely

bbageek

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Every politician is good at public speaking (bhashan) . That's why they have become a politician. We can't judge them only on the basis of their speech.