Environment and technology are two ends of a see-saw

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
In general every Technological invention will affect the environment.For Example,computer industry is one of the fastest growing industries as of today.It is also one of the industries that generates a lot of hazardous chemicals,called e-waste,tht is affecting the environment in a great way.

Innumerable industries contribute their part to global warming.

Even incase of automobiles that is a friend of environment are bicycles and bullock carts and they don't have any pretty big technology with it.

So Environment and Technology are two ends of a see-saw?

Pour your thoughts.

-Deepak.

simran_bhatia

i think everytime when new tech is being introduced there is a harm which would be there in the environment.... so you are very much correct that both these things are two ends of the see saw...

archana agarwal

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Ya ur right that environment and technology are two ends of a see-saw... and because of the technology the environment has to suffer but this issue is now been considered by people, government and also technologists that's why the term " eco-friendly products" came into existence. The government also gives importance to Eco-friendly stuffs and the people now-a-days buys eco-friendly products... and there are so many eco-friendly products which are being made like use of CNG in vehicles and home devices also then we also have eco-friendly plastics which can be recycled and hence it helps in reducing waste and many more such products are available....

RC1327

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
WE SHOULD GO FOR MORE GREEN TECHNOLOGIES.ONCE WE CONCENTRATE OUR EFFORTS ON IT WE CAN MAKE IT COMMERCIALLY VIABLE ALSO.TECHNOLOGY IN NO WAY SHOULD AFFECT THE ENVIRONMENTT ELSE DOES IT WORTH BEING CALLED TECHNOLOGY IT SHOULD BE CALLED BANE

beone

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
they should be on the same end of a saw. technology should help save the environment...