Windows vs Mac vs Linux

drnaga

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Windows vs Mac vs Linux

Windows is the most widely used OS better certainly the worst secure one ever. I find Linux- Ubuntu extremely effective and more than par in usage.

What are your views? I have nothing to say about MAC since I haven't used it. I've heard MAC is the most secure of em all.

Now, the competition is between MAC and Linux. Windows will be out of the race in few years if it continues this way.

drnaga

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I think it will take time for people down in ASIA to get accustomed to MAC. The market is really weak here.

ramesh74

Unfortunately, Linux has not picked up as per the expectations. Windows is still the default operating system on many computers. Linux is installed as an additional. MAC is still unheard of in India.

drnaga

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
MAC is costly and there is little promotion for MAC over here, linux based OS like Ubuntu are catching up really fast than MAC. There aren't many who know that Ubuntu's official DVDs are almost free except for it to be delivered!

MAC is not the OS for the masses as of now primarily for it being a completely different work environment.

I hope people can move to move to MAC thinking about its secure OS.

Just waiting for time when people wouldn't be stuck with Windows! We need to move on.. :D

vighneshap

MAC has excellent visual interface but not widely used hence not many APPS developed for it.
Windows since it is widely used has a lot of Apps developed for it but it also the most vulnerable
Linux I like ubuntu version since it is similar to Windows

drnaga

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Surprised! Linux and Mac are way better than Windows, but still people are not going the better way.

At least, windows should come with a secure OS.