School Life VS College Life

nidzi_MP

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Which life u enjoyed most.....

My school teachers always used to tell us that" College is going to be much more difficult than school!!" Well..they were right..... BUT U KNOE THE FUN WE EXPERIENCE IN COLLEGE LIFE IS JUST AWESOME....

What do u people feel!!!!!

SHARE UR VIEWSS.......

:SugarwareZ-221:

nidzi_MP

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
School: 1 colored dress for 100s of days
College: 100 colored dresses for 1 day

School: 2 note books for 1 subject
College: 1 notebook for all subjects

School: white pipe in teacher's hand (chalk)
College: white pipe in student's hand (cigarette)

School: Most frequent letter-Leave letter
College: Most frequent letter - Love letter

:SugarwareZ-232:

sunandaC

Which life u enjoyed most.....

My school teachers always used to tell us that" College is going to be much more difficult than school!!" Well..they were right..... BUT U KNOE THE FUN WE EXPERIENCE IN COLLEGE LIFE IS JUST AWESOME....

What do u people feel!!!!!

SHARE UR VIEWSS.......

:SugarwareZ-221:

enjoyment in both the cases possess unique importance for me eversince i was in girls convent to waha ki masti alag thi then in the co-ed college waha ki masti alag thi i actually both of them really want them back...................

drnaga

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
College life in enjoyable and a learning curve but school life is subtle and always missed. :(

Abbirish

I was in an ISC school. The very same school from which i complete ICSE. Normally, people join a college..do hsc and experience college life. I got the opportunity to experience school life once again. The moments which you have in your school, will never be the same anywhere else. The college life too, for me has been a roller coaster ride. There have been moments which i had never experienced in school. Both, have their ups and downs. Best thing is not to compare, merge them, and cherish the lovely memories. :) :)

vj1988

ya school life was better but college life is also not bad.this is from our task of life begins..school days memories are best any one can have ..

drnaga

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Exactly...during school life FRIENDS who are around you don't have any expectations. It is not the same in college life.

kartaker007

School life was more fun because we dint have to shoulder much of the responsibility but with college life comes career blues!

uhuhokbibi

Depends on the type of experience and memories you are looking for. School life was definately easier looking back but not necesarily so at the time. College life has been stressful. I am trying to juggle a full time job, marriage and social life all while going to school!