Do you agree to eliminate plastic completely in order to save our green earth?

The only plastic bags I use are for garbage and these are the ones you get from the grocery store when they bag your groceries. Normally I use my reusable grocery bags, but from time to time I purposely get the plastic so I can have something to put my garbage in at home.

What are some alternatives to plastic bags when dealing with your home garbage?

I just read an article about how in the northern Pacific ocean area, the water spins around like a toilet and all this plastic which will never disintegrate is wrapping itself around the sea animals and making it hard for them to live. Birds mistake plastic for food and bring this back to their young which makes them choke. Stuff like that. It's really atrocious.

pranavdash

I can not completely agree with the complete elimination of plastic goods to save our green earth. Rather eliminate plastic, it is better to use the 3R principles namely reduce, recycle and reuse.

I will not totally believe the complete elimination of plastic goods in order to save our green earth. When we eliminated all the plastic then we would need to substitute it with any other and we all know it is very hard to find it for everything we use plastic for. We need to do something like reduce, recycle and reuse the plastic.