Converting In The Classroom?

Should minors be allowed to attempt to convert their peers to a certain religion during instructional or non-instructional time at public schools?

I ask this because a girl in my highschool has been sitting with a bible and attempting to convert us and essentially saying if we don't accept Jesus we'll all burn in hell. And people are buying it and converting.

Personally, I think it should be made illegal. Public school's should not enable people to preach religion to minors who are required by law to attend them, I feel it violates my first amendment rights.

shivibhanot

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Segmenting Conversion Rate by Day of Week
The Google Analytics graph below shows you what times in the day your website has the highest conversion rate. By analyzing this type of data, you can raise your bids at the higher converting times to increase your ad position and therefore generate more clicks on your ads.
This type of data is useful to look at over a longer time period to see if there is any reoccuring trends such as Mondays and Tuesdays are the best converting days. By knowing this, you could raise bids on these two days and maybe lower bids on the lowest converting day. To get a more advanced look at conversion rates, I would recommend analyzing the Conversion Rates by Hour.

Segmenting Conversion Rate by Hour
The graph below shows the Conversion Rate By Hour. There are two time periods that stick out as having high conversion rates: Between 10am to 1pm and from 10pm to Midnight. With a conversion rate near 1% during these periods, you could raise bids on your keywords to generate more clicks by having a higher ad position. Another take away would be to drop bids when conversion rates are low such as between 1am and 8am.