Are social networking sites good???

Nidzi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Are social networking sites doing us any good? Or are they just a sophisticated way of stalking people?

Tell me your opinion About it.

sunandaC

Are social networking sites doing us any good? Or are they just a sophisticated way of stalking people?

Tell me your opinion About it.

ya they are a sophisticated way of talking to people for the ones who wanna do tp for the ones who wanna do business for the marketers for the socialites for everyone everything has got something its upto how you use it..........:SugarwareZ-178:

Practically saying no good but people still loves to be there.. as they dont want anything to do good to them people just look for sites where they can check out others albums, videos, scraps and all non-benefit things..

jack89

it gives a new dimension of interaction...pictures,messages,videos,like,inlike....what can be better

ayushjn

Practically saying no good but people still loves to be there.. as they dont want anything to do good to them people just look for sites where they can check out others albums, videos, scraps and all non-benefit things..

Well, I really do not agree to what you are saying. May be you have a very negative preconception about the social networking sites. I do agree that people waste a lot of time on these sites. But, discussing only one side of the coin is not good. Many students going to enter colleges, get used to the surroundings and people through these sites. Similarly there are many applications, through a few of them, if you are going to a new city, you can get complete information about that city. Truly you will get true and leyman people advices rather than ample of advertisements which you will get if you wish to google it. So, we need to see the positive aspects as well.

ayushjn

I think social networking sites are just like the new technology which comes up, emerges and eventually becomes a part of their (common people) life. Earlier TV, radio came, then landlines, cell phones, then internet and now these sites. So, just like every new technology, it completes depends on the user as to how he / she uses it. It may be used as a utility which helps us drastically and it may also be used as device which is nothing but a waste of time. So, I think we just need to realise that we should use it for our own benefit and not for spoiling us and our future.

Jai.Ganesh

Anything can be misused or not utilised properly is a common contention. Social sites are very good to keep up with your friends, even long lost ones. I found many of my school friend with whom I have lost touch for more than 10 years through social media!! but the potential to abuse slack usage practises are rampant. It is akin to avoiding online banking just because it can be hacked(but this is impractical if you follow best online practises). I would say if you are careful enough with the usage social networking sites are a boon to everyone.
:SugarwareZ-141:

Nidzi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Great issue of concern with social networking web sites is that of child safety. Research has shown that almost three out of every four teenagers who use social networking web sites are at risk due to their lack of using online safety.And here its harm's our society.

Nidzi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Furthermore, someone pretending to be somebody else can make you believe that he or she is up to some business offer, ask to meet up with you, and take your money. It has also become easier for someone to stalk you and harass you online.

Humans are inherently social creatures. People like and need to connect with others. However, our society has become too complex for us to feel welcome in our geographical networks. So, we resort to virtual social networks. This meets many essential survival needs like affection, acceptance, love, and reciprocity.

Personally I think that they are good for people, because they are an easy way for people to communicate, and find distant relatives, or friends, and most of the sites are free.

Yes, and you will easily understand when you get to know about its advantages.

1) Guaranteed Meeting Places

2) Keep in Touch with Family

3) Professional Networking

4) Staying Informed About the World

Yes social networking sites are good and also beneficial for the one's business. You can promote your website or online business through the social networking sites and can enhance the sales of your product and services. Sites like Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Twitter are the major social networking sites for the promotional purpose.

sachinchourey

yes social networking sites is a good way to communicate with your friends n relatives..you can talk to them anytime......it also helps to increase your knowledge regarding society n culture....its also helpful to interact with new people new technology......so overall social network sites are good for people