Practical or class room education ?????

Abby

According to me..thr as to be a balance between the two depending upon the subjects..
some subjects lik Taxation, A/c, Satistics .... cannot be learned practically while sm subjects lik marketi OB required the field wrk....
hence the proper blend is to be found out

air

hello... i think there should be a mixture of both...itshould start wid a classroom session followed by a practical session ,showing how to implement the things u leant in classroom practically...:tea:

shwetagirl08

thr many thnk wich we study in the classroon in never actually appicable practically. so i thnk thr shd be a proper balance between both

kunalsd

Both r required......

Classroom Education gives you the theory knowledge,

Practical Education gives you real life knowledge.

So, Both r very much necessary.

Maverickinsky

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
classroom training actually equips us with knowledge which allows us to understand issues in a more concrete way, & field work gives us better understanding of ground realities prevailing in the industry

simran_bhatia

I think in this context that both types of learning is required as in some cases there is a need of a tutor who make the things learn through his experience whereas in some cases, exposure helps us in understanding the concepts....
so there should be a mixture of both in the learning process...

RC1327

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
anyday practical gyan is better than class room coaching everyone in the corporate house values experience classroom coaching aid in understanding the problem and ho to proceed in a manner but certain decision skills comes through experience only.people like bill gates are the symbols of having sound practical and common sense

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi,
there shud be balance of both.You shud learn the concepts in classroom and only in practical session you will learn where to apply.Proper blend of both completes the learning.

-Deepak.

teja12

Banned
Practical Education is a must.........................................................................................

ankitgokani

MP Guru
According to me..thr as to be a balance between the two depending upon the subjects..
some subjects lik Taxation, A/c, Satistics .... cannot be learned practically while sm subjects lik marketi OB required the field wrk....
hence the proper blend is to be found out

this will help for sure as practicality is very imp to undstnd the aspects of concepts in education....:SugarwareZ-028:

There should be balance between both practical and class education....

Classroom education should be accompanied by practicals.......Professors shud teach theory and concepts by giving practical examples in between...........

there is automatically practical work (going to industries/companies, survey, project report, etc) comes thru internals in the courses like mba, bba, bms, etc while preparing for projects, assignments n presentations...........

jayu...

well i think....both r essential..bt frankly speakng indian learning lags behind....in findng bal betn the two...more theoritical knowledge is imparted which more or less is considered to be good only upto exams....

shahjatin.83

there has to mixture of both in 80:20 ratio..
Management funda which we learn at our B-school can be validate to some extent through practical training..