India Biggest Challenge????

bunta007

Corruption is the biggest menace the Indian economy faces.. If corruption is eradicated, everything else will be sorted & India will rise to be one of the world super powers..

rahul2k

I guess all are inter related...

Basically, Lack of education results in huge population and corruption....

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I would say Corruption is eating the country's growth.With corruption, no problems can be solved.

-Deepak.

skiran

Instead of saying lack of education, I would say lack of proper education on what is right and what is wrong. A subject should be included on "what is a right and wrong" just like sceince and social studies.

yupz23

1. India's biggest challenge in business world is innovation...We Indianz are imitators..other than Assamz tea, Yoga and Ayurveda we are nt knwn anywer in globalised market.. Indian are knw fr pdts ex artifacts, handicrafts ect wch r nt branded bt localised.. V want India to be knwn fr sum wel knwn n qualitative brands n nt fr 'Sasta aur tikav' brandz...

2. In social world toh lot many problems wch V al r aware of..
corruption, population, pollution, literacy, etc etc

ts_r

undoubtedly corruption, apart from that fiscal deficit, poor infrastructure, lack of quality education.

ts_r

undoubtedly corruption, apart from that poor infrastructure and education, and manging the fiscal deficit in the short run.

methodbee

Population is India's big headache. Even though china is in top, the land mass of china is bigger than India. All Indians must follow the policy of WE TWO OURS ONE.

Definitely education, because if the masses are educated then the population growth will get stable and corruption will also decrease.