Would alot of money make me happy?

I think a definitive yes is the answer here. Money would allow you to do most things you wanted to, to treat you and your friends to amazing experiences, stop you having to work if you do not want to, to get rid of all stresses involved in the affordment of your bills.
The media always says money can't buy happiness, and this is true. But that is in a case of can ONLY a lot of money make you happy. Having money doesn't mean your friends, loved ones and etc will vanish so I think that life would surely improve. The money doesn't make you happy, the opportunities it unlocks do.

I agree. Money may not directly bring happiness but it would enable me to procure things that I need in life to make me happy. We live in a materialistic world.

Depending on how much money........Actually if you have money- then you buy possessions- then you have to manage those- and eventually spend all your life worrying about keeping it all managed.
It keeps you constantly on your toes and gives you a constant headache.
That's why it doesn't/can't make you entirely happy. The responsibility of managing it makes you sceptical, worried and too busy chasing the FTSE index.
Just be thankful for what you have got !!!

Who said money can not bring happiness? I think this is all phrases which seems to be good in speeches. I believe money can buy you anything which you want and it may be not everything for a people but not less than it. We should ask a poor people who even can't earn enough for two times of meal for their family.