Will you change your operator when mobile number portability is introduced?

Will You Change your Operator When Mobile Number Portability is Introduced ?

• Total voters

ross18

MP Guru
Will you change your operator when mobile number portability is introduced?

Hey guys,

As Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI) is going to introduce the number portability in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkatta and Chennai in some time now,

What do u think will u Change ur Operator if given an Option ?

Mobile Number Portability :- It enables mobile telephone users to retain their mobile telephone numbers when changing from one mobile network operator to another.

Do drop in your Views about it.

Take care...

Last edited:

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
I'd definately be changing my current operator, DOLPHIN. The service sucks, the charges are too high and the network gives me the creeps.

Any suggestions as to which one is supposedly the best?

akshaydave

hi..
i would change my current operator........as maximum of my friends are using different network..and b'se of it i m charged a lot.......

beone

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
can't say anything for india but i ama happy with my operator in turkey, they have the widest coverage throughout the country...

anteshk

i will definitely change my operator if it happens. as this will provide us th opportunity to select the cheap and the best operator with the same number.

vengabeats

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
M using Idea cellular, the service is good but call charges are high and dat sucks. But other operators are nw charging the same. So if any good scheme come in a particular operator, i mite change.

yshah84

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi...changing operator purely depends upon the schemes offered by the him at the time of introduction of No. Portablity..

justbalu

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi this is balu from hyderabad, the department of telecom soon introducing the number portability it is very helpful in india also. Because in india the people are looking for the best offers i.e minimal call rates. so, it is very useful in indian context,but from my point of view changing the number is depending upon the services provided by the present operator and comparing with the other operators.But maximum i won't change my number.

coolqwerty123

no i will not as my operator is giving best tarrifs along with peace of mind with good service & better connectivity as well as good data transfer rate

prasadgoa

Prasad Phal
This will help us in selecting the best operator..........keeping in mind voice clarity. call rates,connectivity and coverage

Yes obviously i will change my current operator TATA INDICOM........

It does't have basic facilities like good coverage, full talktime, etc...........
I have retained this service just bcoz of low call rates and SMS schemes.... but the range problems are always there.....

If this number portability thing comes in d mkt, i will surely go for it.... Then i can choose the best and cheap kinda service operator... It also depends on various schemes offered by d operators.........