Is Big Boss -good or bad

ank1234

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Please stop this obscene tv shows.Its not about culture diffusion but about intentional obscenity during prime time

drivemecrazy

ahhh! boring.. o_O! stop it ! ..der r no contestants... they work on TRPs ..donot waste ur tym. voting them...they 'll b back again..
we need players wid big scandals on the shw ..haha put lalit Mod ii der... ....:SugarwareZ-141:

:SugarwareZ-289: haha!

vn2010

Big boss is just to increse the TRPs of the companies that air it.Has no public value except entertainment.

monstergulf

Please do not watch the show if you do not like it and watch if you like, we cannot decide, what is good and what is bad if it concerns to a persons choice.

The convenience is to push the button of our Remote in order to change the channel and watch the channels that we are interested in.

I think, it's useless to discuss such issue, if you see online there are more worst cases than what is shown on the TV. You cannot sensor internet so, please avoid giving such comments to other media.

donold

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
it is just time pass masala for me and i give it in average category not good not bad just time pass

gangzee

Its not good. We should be creative in bringing our own reality shows instead of copying whats happening in the western side