Professional Cheerleaders

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Professional cheerleaders can be found across a range of sports which includes cricket, football,basketball, wrestling and so on.. For example, many teams in IPL (Indian Premier League) are accompanied at matches by their own cheerleading squads. These squads are mainly made up of women and are paid considerably less than the men who make up the teams that they support.

Should cheerleaders be banned from performing at professional sporting events?

Note :- the debate should focus on the role of profesional cheerleaders who exist specifically to support men's sport tems, rather than to represent a school or college.

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Women should be able to choose what activities to take part in, regardless of the reaction of men. If they enjoy cheerleading, and want to be paid to do the activity, it is unfair to stop them because of what other people might think about them. People should be able to choose what to do with their lives.

V

vardhanvishnug

nobody is stopping the cheer leaders now but there is something called culture in india where women shouldnt dance in public like that

donold

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
yes hiral in india section 14 of freedom is given to every citizen express your ideas and view until or unless it don't effect any body else right or freedom

Pinkcaps

Pink Caps
i think no so cheeer leaders r just leaders of cheer...so cheer leaders are always cheer leaders infact they are cheerfull leaders

avi999

I think there should be no discrimination. its a sport and womens participation should be taken in a positive manner. Its a sports culture..!!