Senior employees. asset or burden?

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
There are senior employees who work in an organisation.. What do you guys, think are they an asset or burden to the organisation ???

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

SENIOR EMPLOYEES ARE AN ASSET WITHOUT ANY DOUBT AS LONG AS THEY ARE PRODUCTIVE AND THEIR EXPERIENCE IS USED TO THE BEST OF THE ORGANISATION.

Day by day a lot of changes takes place, the Senior employees should made aware of these latest trends. With their wide experience, and knowlege about the recent trends they will be able create wonders in their job. A Senior employee knows loops and lapts of the organisation, he can manage any kind of situation.

comp_geek

senior employees are equipped with knowledge abt the industry, the trends and functionality of the business. they help in getting done more with less resources. they are assets for the company

jackky

People at the junior level consider senior employees as a waste to the company. But the truth is completely different senior employees are the most valued asset of a company , incase of any instability or some immediate decision making situation it is only a senior level employee who can handle the situation with all the time and hard work he has put into building his experience.
Thus according to me they are an asset. :)

DilipPurohit

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
They Are Asset sometime and Burden sometime.
Asset in terms of Experience,
Burden in terms of Lack of innovative thinking.

jigar.mehta

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Senior employees are an asset to the company ...depends upon they are still productive or not....as the Level of Experience they have can be used for the welfare of the org.

I do not think that senior employees are burden for any company or organization. They are always there for helping the company and their junior employee. They have got a lot of experience and we can learn from their experience and skills.