Do Indian youth have the Knowledge of real India

DilipPurohit

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Do Indian Youth have the Knowledge of Real India,
the great Indian cultures, the great Indian People,
The Freedom fighter who has given their Life for Country.
According to me NO!

ritchie

no they dont..........people are just thinking about themselves........their on a race for money,education,lifestyle......nobody actually bothers about their own country......

Paramjeet_1988

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Well it is certainly true that people are not having knowledge of the glorious past that we were once in a position to be called as Bird of gold or Jagad Guru( teacher of the world) and were contributing majority in the world trade. I would not force anyone to learn all these things but a youth should at least contribute in Universal suffrage, should devote some time to study the India's relation with the contemporary world. He should not only engage himself in his own world.

I Strongly believe that there is a substantial influence of western culture on Indian youths. Mere mention of the word 'India' signifies a place of cultural heritage as well as diversity. But the cultural legacy that we are showing to the whole world is becoming a thing of history in metropolitan cities. On one side we enjoy our so-called rich culture and really admire it but on the other side we find discotheques full of young guys and girls. Secondly, Joint family tradition; one of the biggest assets of India is now vanishing under the shadow of the so-called western culture. Nuclear families are taking place of many years' old values.

I further wanted to add that today is the Birthday of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel and the death day of Indira Gandhi. HOw many of u knew that? The answer to my question is the answer to the above question

V

vardhanvishnug

the youth might be having half knowledge but i dont see any advantages of having that knowledge instead if they have the current knowledge they can atleast contribute to the future india

jigar.mehta

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
no they dont..........people are just thinking about themselves........their on a race for money,education,lifestyle......nobody actually bothers about their own country..