Indo-pak relations

Viictor

Yes I think, we and also they should expect good-relations, because riots won't really sort the problem, riots won't demolish the differences. In this riots, other country get opportunity to rid out their anger.

Alisha Savla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Now its high time tht India should stop thinking of a good future wd Pakistan and should openly accept tht Pakistan is an enemy country

Past so many years we are in the same situation , where due to mistakes of some people we are having unstable relations with Pakistan.......

Now we the new generation of country we will have to improve on this enmity will not lead us any way ahead , since our independence we are striving with the same problem and its high time where we have improve on this......

V

vardhanvishnug

yes atleast for the sake of people of their own countries......when the constitution says to the people for the people and by the people ...i dont understand why they dont follow it for the people of kashmir

cythorion

with the history that we share, it will be very difficult for both the countries to forget our past and move ahead! thus, though we can hope to improve our ties, we cannot expect to forget our past!

immad

there is no other way for india ..... India has to improve its relationships wth pakistan if it has to solve the kashmir problem ... india can not afford to hang on to the kashmir problem ... people in kashmir are now fed up wth the indian rule ... india can not hold kashmir by use of force .... it has to talk to pakistan so that the sufferings of common kashmiri people are minimized .....

harshdoshi

kashmir problem wont get solved by the peace relations....because of this corrupt politicians v hv lost chances of sloving dis issues...........n as a result wid help of pakistan.......china hs arrived to attack us...........n tke der part....

ravindra1

Yes,Barack Obama did sound very diplomatic like most politicians.
Its an issue which will take its own course and perhaps get more sorted out with time.

opportunity

according to me,best solution is kashmir should be considered as independent country..its the best solution for indo-pak relation and also for the people of kashmir.

ravindra1

according to me,best solution is kashmir should be considered as independent country..its the best solution for indo-pak relation and also for the people of kashmir.

Well,it is easy to put it that way.Can you elaborate on the reason and implication of the same?

gurpreetsingh

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Well I think India and Pakistan should leave past behind because its better to forget the bleeding past...Regarding Kashmir best solution can be that UN should conduct open poll in Kashmir to know what people of Kashmir want....I think if we manage to sort out kashmir issue then conditions and relations between India and Pak will definetly become better.....

donold

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
yes the can but i don't think so that US and other nation will let them do because some country's bread and butter is going in india pak fight

sasoba

kashmir problem wont get solved by the peace relations....because of this corrupt politicians v hv lost chances of sloving dis issues...........n as a result wid help of pakistan.......china hs arrived to attack us...........n tke der part....

Indo-Pak relations can be solved only by a straight forward war with them, either they remain or we, n I think we will . . . . . . . if a problem is taking so long to solve it means it cannot be solved now, after all the attacks on our country now its gone beyond the reach bcoz people also have so much of hatred in their minds that they wont look for a compromise