Quality educations means?

V

vardhanvishnug

what does quality education mean to u??? good faculty?? infrastructure?? environment?? facilities??? syllabus?? what else??

Winsy

Quality Education means pracical and program based learning with team interactions and group discussions.....Of course without infrastructure it isnt possible since its a pre-requisite for dynamic learning.... Timely amendments and change in syllabus according to the gowing needs also enhances superior quality education.

Viictor

Quality education means everything in one box. Infrastructure, faculty, conditions, methods of teaching etc.....

kausnaik

i agree slightly. for me quality education means the skills to survive and better your near future. so it could vary from person to person e.g the education required for a person in the remotest area is much different than that in Mumbai. also i feel morality * ethics should be included

karthik.

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
a hr student will read all the topics relating hr like training, selection,
but when student came out he not exactly capable of doing all...

DilipPurohit

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Quality education means, the Education that teach how to live a successful life with maintaining the good relationship with family, friends, Society and with the country, and also teach about our Indian Culture, Traditions and keep it safe and expand it.
The Famous Quote for the Education
THE EDUCATION SHOULD NOT ONLY BREAD ORIENTED BUT IT SHOULD BE LIFE ORIENTED"

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Quality education also responds to desire of the student to learn.

The quote by Audrey Hepburn, " A quality education has the power to transform societies in a single generation, provide children with the protection they need from the hazards of poverty, labor exploitation and disease and given them the knowledge, skills, and confidence to reach their full potential"

There’s no one definition of “quality” that applies to every discipline. But in education we know quality occurs when:
Students are learning.
Schools and universities create value for those they serve and those who serve them.

RNSAVLA

Quality education means good learning process & should have ablity to teach & learn within a limited resources.

agutgutia

Quality education means- Less emphasis on mugging up, more emphasis on creativity..
Development of personal character, communication and speaking abilities, making a person for the society and not against it, vocational education...
"An educational system isn't worth a great deal if it teaches young people how to make a living but doesn't teach them how to make a life."

V

vardhanvishnug

most of the institutions are now doing business rather than service in educational sector .... some in the form of just making students get the ranks and colleges with placements n they dont care how the student goes after that

vishalk1

quality education means good infrastructure, faculty , extra curricular opportunities, lively classroom discussions , ability to debate , ask questions - why,what.how, when .....and finally gain knowledge to serve the community while achieving your own success.

For me quality education is what that can gives strength to people, enterprises and communities. If a individual get quality education then he/she becomes self independent and can get better control of any critical situation. Quality education leads to to peaceful and democratic societies.