E-commerce :- Good or Bad?

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Ecommerce is basically an online store. You sell and buy your products via internet.

It has its two sides. On one hand, one may find it useful, because you can almost shop by just siting in your drawing room, no need to shop here and there.You can get things at your finger tips.

But on other hand, it also encourages cyber crime. People might hack your personal information for personal gains.

What do you think? Is it good or bad?

Gain and share your knowledge by participating in Yahoo Online GD for
more details check the below link:

http://www.managementparadise.com/f...online-archive-gd/203925-yahoo-online-gd.html

Ecommerce is definately a great deal to invest in. Ecommerce allows people to carry out businesses without the barriers of time or distance.The direct cost-of-sale for an order taken from a web site is lower than through traditional means.Ecommerce is ideal for niche products.Another important benefit of Ecommerce is that it is the cheapest means of doing business.

Gain and share your knowledge by participating in Yahoo Online GD for
more details check the below link:

http://www.managementparadise.com/f...online-archive-gd/203925-yahoo-online-gd.html

V

vardhanvishnug

it depends on the type of product u r buying.....most of the people like to feel the product(clothes,mobiles,books etc) before buying but in some cases they need not (pizzas, burgers, kirana items, chocolates etc)........so gud or bad depends on the type of product

HITESHI_JAIN

HI........
I AM A NEW USER OF MANAGEMENT PARADISE.
DO U TELL ME HOW TO GET FULL FLEDGE REPORTS FROM THIS SITE.................

Viictor

Every coin has two sides, like that every thing has some advantages and disadvantages. Being optimistic I would not highlight the bad points much, but as far as good points concerned, It is really helpful, it saves time, it saves traveling expenses, it educates through different mode, it acts as learning material. Coming to bad points It might hack the personal information, it might cost you more, You don't get accurate information, bargaining cannot be done, etc...

DilipPurohit

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Of course E-commerce is really Good.
E-commerce has wide range and and it is the fastest way to grow the business and lower cost as compare to other medium
The amount of trade conducted electronically has grown extraordinarily with widespread Internet usage. The use of commerce is conducted in this way, spurring and drawing on innovations in electronic funds transfer, supply chain management, Internet marketing, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange (EDI), inventory management systems, and automated data collection systems.

IF it was bad then it doesn't spread or invite the bigger company to invest and open their E-commerce site.

Various applications of e-commerce are continually affecting trends and prospects for business over the Internet, including e-banking, e-tailing and online publishing/online retailing.

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
E-commerce is good.When you look at the products being bought online they would mostly be Books,Film CDs and Electronic iterms etc. This clearly tells us that some part of the Gen-Y is making online purchases and most of the crowd is staying away.You don't get a feel of the product in online purchase.

-Deepak.

India-ecommerce solutionsT is one of the best ecommerce solutions offered in the industry. Our ecommerce solutions covers all the basic and advanced features with respect to ecommerce applications, from the easy to surf front end to the user-friendly content management at the backend Our shopping cart solutions is search engine friendly, easy to manage and provides a high level experience for your customers. Our ecommerce solution is more than just a website- it converts site users into buyers thus improving the ROI.

E-commerce is boom but it has taken up the market by storm. All the d=intermediaries suffer and it seems like their shop is going to shut soon. the best part is consumers get the product at cheaper rate and of good quality. When you don't have to pay commission the, definitely its going to help in prices and so as the quality of product increases.

From my point of view e-commerce is good and very helpful today. We can shop and purchase anything from anywhere by just a single click. E-commerce has made our life very easy and it also saves our time which can be used for other important work.