Is education losing its value??

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Is education losing its value ??

My view :- I think the value of education is not losing but increasing day by day. It has been universally accepted that increased education is a good thing. It has become commercial business aspect.

Without education, there is no economy, increase in crime rate and eventually a great disaster for the country.

shwet1212

value of education is increasing..there is so much competition today everywhere..its difficult to survive without education

Aim2Read

I dont think the value of education is increasing because the information you learn in a classroom, can be found on the internet.

DilipPurohit

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Yes Education losing its value, now a days education is just an Business, today's education teach only how to earn Money, but doesn't teach the real value of life.

afzalkhan786

what I feel is that Education is somehow loosing its values due to too many colleges(good for nothing) opening every minute...and unable to provide quality education....
soon a day will come when we Indians will be working on the path of Americans....we will work pat time and we will study part time...

Ashna

i think education is a big boost to the country, and importantly, economy. yes, small colleges, universities, and schools, but these serve a very important class of non educated migrants from villages, and helps produce, if not a highly educated, but at the very least, a literate class of workers, who can provide for themselves, by engaging in small business activities, local shops, etc.

Anoosh

Yes I think it is becoming more business oriented.. The schools and colleges have become more profit oriented. Just check the web sites of institutions.. most of them are .com which means profit oriented. the ones that are .org or .edu are not profit oriented. It has become just a business to open new colleges with high fees structures and giving the students nothing extra for the increase in fee structures.

No our education is not losing the value but today you can find many colleges which are open for international students too. So how can we say that our education system is losing its value. Our college graduates are even appointing in the abroad.