Is remixing good trend in music?

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Sometimes remixing may be good as it reminds all songs which are almost forgotton but at the same time the concept of remixing causes the song to loose its originality.

Is remixing good trend in music? How far do u think so?

nisha06

Remixing is good as far as the quality.. But many a times goood music is wasted by remixing it.. The flavour of the original movie is lost.. :(

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Indian Industry is famous for copying movies from others who have spent enormous sums to produce them,there is nothing new that they have nothing original but thrive on copying and now this technique of remix its just ok.

Those who do remix argue that they are making the older songs more better & more of the present generation so that they will listen to the old songs.many times they make it too much artificial with too much techno music & beats for which it looses the originality.

jigar.mehta

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
No remixing of music is not good.....since it loses the original flavor & the sweetness of the original song..

I do not think remixing of the songs is the good idea and this trends should be stop. Because of remixing the songs lost its originality and its emotion. But Indian music industry is popular for copying the others songs or music and then present it in one's own way.

camryn643

Banned
In my point of view remixing is not good trend in music, In sometimes it impact bad feeling when listening original copy.